HELLO

• APULIC
      APULIC
      Bronze
      Hi to all
      i just start to play ,lets say serious poker,so i am collecting everything that can help me to improve my game on SNG or MTT.
      I hope i will learn a lot throu pokerstrategy and together with all of you.
      Together we are stronger
      Best regards to all and have lots of funn
  • 3 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello APULIC,

Welcome to Poker Strategy,

What ever your skill level Poker Strategy has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game.
      A good place to start is in the strategy section 'poker for beginners' found here
      PS also host a great video tutorial section for many different games and strategies found here
      Though out the year there are many challenges where you can win status upgrades and other prizes.
      There is also a TaF (Tell a Friend) promotion scheme which will reward you money to help build your bank roll or buy tools with!
      Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • APULIC
      APULIC
      Bronze
      thank you for this warm wellcome i hope i will enjoy playing poker with your help
      rgds
    • Richyrich66
      Richyrich66
      Bronze
      Good Luck !