$25,00
      MP3:
      $27,77
      CO:
      $54,79
      BU:
      $27,03

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 6:spade: , 4:spade:
      Hero calls $0,25, MP3 folds, CO raises to $1,00, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,75.

Flop: ($2,35) 5:club: , 2:spade: , 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1,12, Hero raises to $3,24, CO raises to $5,36, Hero raises to $8,23, CO calls $2,87.

Turn: ($18,81) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $8,93, CO folds.

Final Pot: $27,74

please take your time with this hand, against this oponent it is - No protection, max. value. How would you play that for max value.
  • 5 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't limp!!!!!!

As played raise biggr and go boke on the flop.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar
      ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't limp!!!!!!

As played raise biggr and go boke on the flop.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
      You're STILL missing the POINT, If I raise I get re-raised by the CO (look at his stats!!!) in 98% of cases, he was just re-raising everything pre-flop. I want to play every piece of hand that has a potential with him. And If I want play 64s I CANT raise that, because he would make it 3$ and than I would have to fold.

sorry, but I dont see a single reason why should I re-raise bigger flop and scare the oponent. He has here basicly any two. There's no reason to be scared of the flush draw at all
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Talic
      You're STILL missing the POINT, If I raise I get re-raised by the CO (look at his stats!!!) in 98% of cases, he was just re-raising everything pre-flop. I want to play every piece of hand that has a potential with him. And If I want play 64s I CANT raise that, because he would make it 3$ and than I would have to fold.

sorry, but I dont see a single reason why should I re-raise bigger flop and scare the oponent. He has here basicly any two. There's no reason to be scared of the flush draw at all
      If you are being still reraised by CO, then wait for a better hand which has a potential to be shipped in on the flop (most of the flops). He is a maniac and he has a position on you. 64s is not a hand you would like to play against him OOP.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      I can't play just Aces and Kings.. or wait for this kind of hands.. someone else could stack the fish before me

and he's not a maniac but a retard
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      co pfr is raise is 63, that doesn´t mean he´d 3-bet always you open.
      But if he 3-bets more than 20%, then I rather fold 64s, than limp/call, since you don´t hit your two pair+almost never and you´re beeing oop agaisnt loose opponent with one pair likely 6TQ7A board where you face 3 barrels, which you can´t call down profitable.
      So fold pf and wait for better spot.
      Postflop: raise bigger when he 3-bets.
      I´d make it 10$. This way you can bet 14$ on the turn and rest on the river.