$23,82
      MP3:
      $128,33
      CO:
      $25,55
      Hero:
      $26,22

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:diamond: , T:spade:
      MP2 calls $0,25, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,25, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,85) J:heart: , A:spade: , T:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 bets $0,81, Hero raises to $2,74, BB calls $2,74, MP2 calls $1,93.

Turn: ($9,07) 4:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $6,71, BB raises to $39,83 (All-In), MP2 folds, Hero raises to $23,23 (All-In).

River: ($72,13) K:heart:

Final Pot: $72,13

I dont like to isolate here, I would rather raise JTs that ATs in this spot, the players are basicly more-less calling machines so with raise and c-bet I achieve nothing.

On the flop I have pretty nice 2 pair, which I'm willing to fold to 4-bet. But both players called the flop! And now the very very solid guy c/r me (I didnt have any reads on him while this happened).

and the result.. yes he had in hand KQs, but he almost slowplayed him into hell.
  • 3 replies
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Even against a calling station, you must raise preflop. You have very good position and very strong hand against their range. You want to built a pot there. I would rather limp with JTs against calling stations than to isolate them.

I would really maek a crying fold on the turn, since BB is very passive but he c/called 3-bet on the flop and c/r on the turn which is very strong.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      Even against a calling station, you must raise preflop. You have very good position and very strong hand against their range. You want to built a pot there. I would rather limp with JTs against calling stations than to isolate them.

I would really maek a crying fold on the turn, since BB is very passive but he c/called 3-bet on the flop and c/r on the turn which is very strong.
      +1

and that is why i am not a big fan of ATo
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Against 54% you´re way ahead with AT and should isolate to get value if you hit that flop.
      Against shove you can fold turn, simply because it is limped pot and he know that you raise with two pair + there on the flop.