Hello from Romania

• 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Guzu & welcome to PokerStrategy.

Keep reading the strategy guides, make good use of the live coaching sessions and videos/sample hand forums, they all help to refine/improve your game so that you can get maximum enjoyment out of it.

In the following thread you can catch up with fellow countrymen/ladies and speak in your native language, although your English is excellent my friend.

Romania

Wishing you every success, good luck at the tables.

Bart
      (from England)
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello Guzu2008,

First of all, welcome to the PokerStrategy community. Being a Romanian myself, it is nice to see more of us here, so I hope you will be an active member on our forums.

Just like EagleStar88 mentioned, you should check that thread, as well as this social group: PokerStrategy Romania.

Remember to read the Strategy Section articles, as well as watching the clips from our Video Section and don't forget about the forums, as you will be able to get lots of help from the other members. You can also start your own blog, where you can keep track of your game and you can also discuss specific strategies with fellow poker players.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • Guzu2008
      Guzu2008
      Bronze
      Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome :)

I read this is another post:
      Passed quiz challenge 72
      $50 seed capital received 26

Not all referrals receive the starting capital or they just haven't completed all the necessary steps?

Thanks - mersi ;)
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hi Guzu2008,

Regarding the $50 starting capital, they may have not received it most likely because they did not complete all the necessary steps. If there are any problems, I suggest you post it in the Beginner Forum, but you should first make sure all the requirements have been filled.

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • Guzu2008
      Guzu2008
      Bronze
      Thanks for the answer.