Hello

• luckytiger
      luckytiger
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, I am Mike from Canada.
      I started playing poker with friends when I was in University, read a little bit here and there, and when online poker got popular I started playing a lot of free rolls. Someone was randomly pasting links in one of the games I was in and thats how I stumbled upon this website. Its taught me a lot of things I didnt know and given me a whole way of looking at poker. Anyways happy holidays to everyone!
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Mike & welcome to PokerStrategy.

I arrived here randomly too, but now they are stuck with me as love it here :D

The mix of strategy/coaching/competitiveness with fun/comaraderie across nations is superb.
      Think there are already quite a few Canadians around the boards somewhere. I'm sure they will introduce themselves over time.

Wishing you every success, good luck at the tables.

Bart
      (from England)
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello luckytiger,

First of all, welcome to our forums! Hopefully you will like the community here and start posting, whether you need poker advices, you want some of your hands to be examined by our judges, or simply want to chit chat.

Since you mentioned you are from Canada, you might want to check out this thread, as well as joining the Canadian social group, where you should be able to find some nice fellow Canadians.

Remember to check out our Strategy Section, as well as our Video Section, so that you can improve your game and become a successful poker player. That being said, I wish you Happy Holidays and good luck at the tables! :)

Best regards,
      vhallee