Introduction

• striker13
      striker13
      Bronze
      Hi.

My name is Henry and i am from small eastern europe country Estonia.

I registered with pokerstrategy about 2 weeks ago thanks to my friend, who has been member for over a year. I have given my refferal link to just 1 friend now, but soon i hope to get more people playing poker.

i have made about 70 dollars profit, thanks to the 50 dollars starting money and i play regulary and i feel that i play much better now than before.

Anyway, happy holidays and great new year!!
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Henry & welcome to PokerStrategy,

You'll find lots of friendly and very skilled Estonian players here:

Estonia

Looks like you've had a great start already, but keep reading the strategy guides & visit the forums/coaching regularly to get the best possible chance of additional game refinement.

Wishing you every success and hope to see you in the forums & at the tables soon.

Good luck.

Bart
      (from England)
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello striker13,

Welcome to our forums! It is nice to hear that you have gone up and I hope you will continue to do so :)
      Keep in mind that bankroll management is very important, so I recommend you read the articles in our Strategy Section, as well as watching the clips from our Video Section. Also, since EagleStar mentioned that thread, there is a social group in our Community feature, so you may want to join it: Estonia.

That being said, Happy Holidays and good luck at the tables! :)

Best regards,
      vhallee