This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Introduction

• striker13
      striker13
      Bronze
      Hi.

My name is Henry and i am from small eastern europe country Estonia.

I registered with pokerstrategy about 2 weeks ago thanks to my friend, who has been member for over a year. I have given my refferal link to just 1 friend now, but soon i hope to get more people playing poker.

i have made about 70 dollars profit, thanks to the 50 dollars starting money and i play regulary and i feel that i play much better now than before.

Anyway, happy holidays and great new year!!
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Henry & welcome to PokerStrategy,

You'll find lots of friendly and very skilled Estonian players here:

Estonia

Looks like you've had a great start already, but keep reading the strategy guides & visit the forums/coaching regularly to get the best possible chance of additional game refinement.

Wishing you every success and hope to see you in the forums & at the tables soon.

Good luck.

Bart
      (from England)
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello striker13,

Welcome to our forums! It is nice to hear that you have gone up and I hope you will continue to do so :)
      Keep in mind that bankroll management is very important, so I recommend you read the articles in our Strategy Section, as well as watching the clips from our Video Section. Also, since EagleStar mentioned that thread, there is a social group in our Community feature, so you may want to join it: Estonia.

That being said, Happy Holidays and good luck at the tables! :)

Best regards,
      vhallee