This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello all

• 7 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Gawdless73

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I don’t know what kind of MTT’s you have played in the past, but I recommend checking the thread MTT Beginner Coaching: Discussion and feedback thread out. There you can find all useful info you need.

It looks like your still a basic member and than you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have a account yet.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Gawdless73
      Gawdless73
      Bronze
      Well things have been going well so far, and I must thank Poker Strategy for that. With the 10 $1 tickets and $70 placing 2nd in one of your weekly Poker Strategy freerolls at Full Tilt I took the Bankroll from Technically $5 up to about $145 through a few games and some freerolls. The $10 in Ring game tickets was pointless as regardless of the fact I seem to be a decent Tourney/SNG player I am just horrible at cash....built it up some but all gone on that front.

I also signed on at Cake (silly I know) and won my way into the weekly 1K freeroll which I managed to win yesterday taking my bankroll from $0 to $120, though I somehow doubt I will unfortunately ever see that money.

So on 2 sites with 10 $1 tickets bank roll is +$255 8)
    • Gawdless73
      Gawdless73
      Bronze
      We'll I guess a little more thanks, 4th in your $500 weekly freeroll on Full Tilt, another +$38.50
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome to the Forums!

GL at the tables! :f_love:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Gawdless73
      We'll I guess a little more thanks, 4th in your $500 weekly freeroll on Full Tilt, another +$38.50
      Remind me to stay away from MTTs on Full Tilt :f_biggrin:
    • Jakkosh
      Jakkosh
      Silver
      Looks like things are going well for you already.
      :welcome: to PokerStrategy and Good Luck xD
    • cassio20
      cassio20
      Bronze
      Hey welcome Gawdless73,

Such a great start, well done!

Keep that up bro, good luck! :f_thumbsup: