[NL2-NL10] A9o Freeplay

• Gerv
      Known players:

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , 9:club: . CO posts a blind of $0,50.
      UTG calls $0,50, UTG1 calls $0,50, 4 folds, CO checks, BU calls $0,50, Hero calls $0,25, BB checks.

Flop: ($3,00) 8:diamond: , 9:diamond: , 7:diamond: (6 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, UTG bets $2,50, 3 folds, Hero calls $2,50, BB folds.

Turn: ($8,00) K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $6,50, Hero folds.

My Flopplay is questionable. I got TPTK + a NutFlushdraw. I can count myself 5+8 outs for 2pair+ but I rather want the Flush more than Trips. + Rabbatt,Rabbatt, Discounting outs

other than that running Full house can also be counted in for 1 out but would you Shove or Call the Flop?
  • 4 replies
    • Davinci5
      I would most probrably have shoved. As you say you have TPTK with nutflushdraw, and I think the odds are good (haven't calculated them). And isn't it true that with SSS you should never call?
    • matt1234
      9 outs for flush draw, but there might be one or two out there.... or maybe villian has a flush? I count 7 clean outs for flush, and possibly one for the ace, and one more for the 9 as he could be protecting a straight. Fold flop? Not getting much FE by shoving imo and if you hit your flush, do you really have much implied odds? If you miss you are folding turn as shown.

Believe (although I don't have the discipline to actually do it) that you have to fold flop.

(also can you count SF cards as outs??)
    • burek2000
      If this isn't a monsterdraw than I don't know what is it, you have nutFD + TPTK, easiest push on the flop. You also have some FE imo.

I also like to push, because with a card like you got on the turn you don't know where you stand at and have to fold against his bet with only one card to be dealt. On the other hand, push grants you to see both if you get called.
    • ysessa
      push flop get your money in good. btw what about pushing pre?