No Us Players....

• HALO8
      HALO8
      Bronze
      IM SITTIN AT THE TABLE AT FULL TILT AND SOME GUY COMES IN TELLIN ME ABOUT THIS SITE. SOUNDS ALLRIGHT SO I COME HERE AND GO THRU EVERYTHING INCLUDING PASSING THE TEST DOWNLOADING SITE AND CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT POKERSTRATEGY DOES NOT WORK WITH US PLAYERS. .. DUE TO LEGAL ISSUES. WELL I THINK THATS A BUNCH OF CRAP. THERE ARE TWO SITES THAT DO ACCEPT US PLAYERS THAT YOU GUYS ENDORSE THEREFORE YOU SHOULD ALLOW US PLAYERS THE SAME OPPORTUNITY AS THE REST OF THE WORLD. IM A GOOD POKER PLAYER AND WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS BANKROLL STARTER.
  • 11 replies
    • ehkayforty7
      ehkayforty7
      Bronze
      It's not up to PokerStrategy, so don't blame them. There is really nothing they can do.

Also, it's possible I was the one who told you about this site. If so, I aplogize for not mentionting this when I told you.
    • Davinci5
      Davinci5
      Bronze
      By clicking the send button I agree with the Terms and Conditions and confirm that I am atleast 18 years of age and currently not residing in the US.
      Text on the registering page. Right next to the US flag with a stop sign over it.
    • samgamgee
      samgamgee
      Bronze
      To include Poker Strategy in the issue facing Us players is just unfair concidering all that this site does do to help people on their way with a bankroll and i wonder if you have writen with such enthusiasm against the issues to your own Goverment .It is a strange situation but hardly Strategies fault .I would suggest you look to home for someone to blame .
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Originally posted by Davinci5
      By clicking the send button I agree with the Terms and Conditions and confirm that I am atleast 18 years of age and currently not residing in the US.
      Text on the registering page. Right next to the US flag with a stop sign over it.
      lmao

love these little replies they are so fun
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      Since I am a U.S. Citizen, I hate to be point this out, (especially since someone before me already did)

However, if you're living in the U.S., it doesn't stop you from using the site, signing up with the bonus codes, collecting points, and becoming a valuable member of this community.

All it does it prevent you from getting the free $50 starting capital, which, to be honest, is not the most valuable asset this site has to offer.
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      You americans don't pay a cent to freelance writers from other countries, but you allow them to publish articles, so this gets balanced. You get free money from online surveys and online writing, while Non-US citizens get some cash to play poker with.

America can't get all the luxuries :P
    • adprocas
      adprocas
      Bronze
      I have seen a crap load of these posts and would like to offer some advice.

Instead of having it say:

Why not have it be a little checkbox that states:

I agree with the Terms and Conditions

Then another one that states:

I agree that I am not a US Citizen, or I agree that I understand that if I am, I will not receive the starting bonus offered by PokerStrategies.com

If a checkbox was beside these, pokerstrategy could make it so they have to be checked off before continuing.

I realize that they don't have to do this, but I bet it would help with all of these unwanted posts by US citizens who are angry and wasted a bunch of time, simply because they are unobservant.

Just a thought.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by HALO8
      IM SITTIN AT THE TABLE AT FULL TILT AND SOME GUY COMES IN TELLIN ME ABOUT THIS SITE. SOUNDS ALLRIGHT SO I COME HERE AND GO THRU EVERYTHING INCLUDING PASSING THE TEST DOWNLOADING SITE AND CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT POKERSTRATEGY DOES NOT WORK WITH US PLAYERS. .. DUE TO LEGAL ISSUES. WELL I THINK THATS A BUNCH OF CRAP. THERE ARE TWO SITES THAT DO ACCEPT US PLAYERS THAT YOU GUYS ENDORSE THEREFORE YOU SHOULD ALLOW US PLAYERS THE SAME OPPORTUNITY AS THE REST OF THE WORLD. IM A GOOD POKER PLAYER AND WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS BANKROLL STARTER.

:rolleyes:
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      it was me who refered u
      sorry man
      u can still deposit and get bonuses up to 200%, so if u deposit $100 u will be able to get $300
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi HALO8,
      emigrate to Europe for a week :)
      GL :)
    • sabo999
      sabo999
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      Originally posted by HALO8

:rolleyes:
      :D :tongue: