This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The road to the millions

• Davinci5
      Davinci5
      Bronze
      The time has come for me to start a blog. I am a 18 years old student from the Netherlands. The day after I turned 18, I registered at pokerstrategy and got the 50 $ on FTP. But, due to not sticking to the strategies (I did use BRM), I lost my entire bankroll and so I was where I started again, with no money to play online.
      But, thanks to another free bankroll site (if you wan't to know the link PM me), I got another bankroll of 50 + 100 $ on titan. Unfortunaly I can't link this account to my pokerstrategy account. I am planning on withdrawing my cash from titan and using one of the deposit bonnuses that PS offers, but I need to clear my bonus first (10000 titan points). So I'll stick to NL10 SSS on titan for the moment, and I'll see what happens. I'll try to give a short daily update.

I start of with 50 € (63,33 $) on NL10. I will play SSS with that. Yesterday I tried some 16 tabling and it went great, I stil had time to do other stuf. I memorised the SSS strategies, and for if I should forget them I made a verry handy excel chart, in wich I summorised all the basic articles about SSS (again, if you want the chart, PM me). I play at titan under the name of Winterpeen.

Goals Week 1
      Since I haven't played much SSS yet, I don't know anything about reachable goals, but I'll learn by doing it.
      [ ] Make 20 € profit, so bankroll 89,98 $
      [ ] Attend 2 coaching sessions

Bankroll: 64,27 $
  • 6 replies
    • lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      good luch with that, if you stick to the strategy's and brm profit should follow soon.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey there Davinci5!

As you are Dutch, be sure to check out the Dutch Community like I do sometime :) !

Welcome by the way, I am following this Blog regularly.

be sure to Attend DeKuip's Dutch SSS coaching as that's the very next SSS coaching you can attend. Timothy's coaching is tonight but for silver+ only unfortunately

You know the date + time?

Good luck on your quest!
      - Gerv
    • Davinci5
      Davinci5
      Bronze
      TY both. I wil check out the dutch forums from time to time. Thank you for your advice. I don't think I wil have a problem finding coachings, since I can speak German, and I already saw that there are a lot of German coachings
    • Davinci5
      Davinci5
      Bronze
      Today I played for about 1.5 hour and made 5 euro profit, so 6.33 $. Also I attended the coaching by Gilligan11.

So:
      Bankroll: 70,99 $
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      good luck :)
    • Davinci5
      Davinci5
      Bronze
      Today I had a verry nice day. Started of with some losses, but I got them back with interest. I have to admit I played a little bit NL20, above my bankroll, but not more then 2 tables at a time. I had one nice hand, in wich I had AA, somebody else had KK, and yet another one had QQ. Flop: 5QA; turn: A; river; 5
      unfortunaly I don't have an elephant license and was playing on a pc that doesn't store handhistories, so I can't show it.

ATM my bankroll is 88,69 $. That means a profit of 17.70 $