The road to the millions

• Davinci5
      Davinci5
      Bronze
      The time has come for me to start a blog. I am a 18 years old student from the Netherlands. The day after I turned 18, I registered at pokerstrategy and got the 50 $ on FTP. But, due to not sticking to the strategies (I did use BRM), I lost my entire bankroll and so I was where I started again, with no money to play online.
      But, thanks to another free bankroll site (if you wan't to know the link PM me), I got another bankroll of 50 + 100 $ on titan. Unfortunaly I can't link this account to my pokerstrategy account. I am planning on withdrawing my cash from titan and using one of the deposit bonnuses that PS offers, but I need to clear my bonus first (10000 titan points). So I'll stick to NL10 SSS on titan for the moment, and I'll see what happens. I'll try to give a short daily update.

I start of with 50 € (63,33 $) on NL10. I will play SSS with that. Yesterday I tried some 16 tabling and it went great, I stil had time to do other stuf. I memorised the SSS strategies, and for if I should forget them I made a verry handy excel chart, in wich I summorised all the basic articles about SSS (again, if you want the chart, PM me). I play at titan under the name of Winterpeen.

Goals Week 1
      Since I haven't played much SSS yet, I don't know anything about reachable goals, but I'll learn by doing it.
      [ ] Make 20 € profit, so bankroll 89,98 $
      [ ] Attend 2 coaching sessions

Bankroll: 64,27 $
  • 6 replies
    • lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      good luch with that, if you stick to the strategy's and brm profit should follow soon.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey there Davinci5!

As you are Dutch, be sure to check out the Dutch Community like I do sometime :) !

Welcome by the way, I am following this Blog regularly.

be sure to Attend DeKuip's Dutch SSS coaching as that's the very next SSS coaching you can attend. Timothy's coaching is tonight but for silver+ only unfortunately

You know the date + time?

Good luck on your quest!
      - Gerv
    • Davinci5
      Davinci5
      Bronze
      TY both. I wil check out the dutch forums from time to time. Thank you for your advice. I don't think I wil have a problem finding coachings, since I can speak German, and I already saw that there are a lot of German coachings
    • Davinci5
      Davinci5
      Bronze
      Today I played for about 1.5 hour and made 5 euro profit, so 6.33 $. Also I attended the coaching by Gilligan11.

So:
      Bankroll: 70,99 $
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      good luck :)
    • Davinci5
      Davinci5
      Bronze
      Today I had a verry nice day. Started of with some losses, but I got them back with interest. I have to admit I played a little bit NL20, above my bankroll, but not more then 2 tables at a time. I had one nice hand, in wich I had AA, somebody else had KK, and yet another one had QQ. Flop: 5QA; turn: A; river; 5
      unfortunaly I don't have an elephant license and was playing on a pc that doesn't store handhistories, so I can't show it.

ATM my bankroll is 88,69 $. That means a profit of 17.70 $