2 questions

• Davinci5
      Davinci5
      Bronze
      Starting with SSS as of now, I need to know two things that I can't find in the articles:
      1) What if I am in the BB, have a good hand and everybody but the SB folds. The SB completes. Do I count that as a limper? Because completing is usualy a sign of weakness.
      Same question goes for if there are a lot of limpers, and the SB completes again. Here the SB would be even weaker, because he has the pot odds to call nearly anything.

2) I know that FTP has a auto-rebuy option, if your stack goes beneath a certain point, the client automaticly fills it up. Even though I don't play at FTP I am wondering if you should put it on. I think you should, because you would stil pay the same blinds but would win more at a showdown. I am looking for some confirmation.

Thanks in advance,
      Winterpeen
  • 2 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      If sb completes it is considered a limper. If there are alot of limpers and sb completes again still considered a limper. In either scenerio if you have a raising hand in the bb you should raise it up. Against the sb limper you will probably take it down right away without a flop. Against many players you run the risk of letting one of your opponents flopping a big hand against you.

As far as your auto rebuy question goes once your stack falls below 15 bb's your supposed to rebuy up to 20 bb's again. The sss seems to work a little bit better with less then 20 bb's. Not sure if rebuying right away is the right or wrong way. Hope this helps.
    • Davinci5
      Davinci5
      Bronze
      ty. yes it helped. I was especialy wondering about the first question.