Glitch on titan or i am getting crazy :S

• Freaky304
      Freaky304
      Bronze
      I was playing on Titan just now and I was heads up with a massive chiplead and we go all-in. We turn over our cards and I see he has me dominated. I had Q:club: 9:club: he K:club: :Q:diamond: .

So I am thinking something like &($#$%(#$_# (we were going at it for quit a while HU).

The flop comes 7:club: K:spade: 3:club: so i'm like okay more then enough outs just give me a club.

The turn gives me the 5:club: giving me a flush.

The river comes a 9:diamond:

So me is happy... untill the chips move to the other player....
      So i immediatly look in the little chatbox to see what he had, maybe I have overlooked a club and he made another higher straight.. but nope in the chat window it says he won with a pair of kings and my pocket pair was 8:spade: 9:club:

giving me a pair of nines.

Now befor you ask I am NOT drunk, NOT on drugs, NOT blind/Colorblind and All other tables where ended so I haven't mistakenly looked at another table.

So was it a software glitch that let me see a different card on the table then I actually had or am I completly loosing my mind

ow and in the end I recovered and won anyways so i'm not just complaining about a bad beat but if anyone also experienced this i'm going to record my sessions in the future. If i'm just going crazy i'm not going to record them :P :P
  • 12 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      what is the last hand history saying? dont you get visual representation of it?

i think that the chance of a glitch is much lower of the chance that you misread it.

but keep your eyes open and if you are that concerned alt+prnt_screnn every hand until it does it again
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      i think that the chance of a glitch is much lower of the chance that you misread it.

But I have read about similar cases, so keep your eyes open. :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      http://www.talking-poker.com/

Handhistory converter please
    • Freaky304
      Freaky304
      Bronze
      The hand history says the same as the cards in the chatbox in the bottom left and would confirm that I have misread my cards, but I look at the cards at the table and am pretty sure there was an other card in my hand :) .

Normally I would agree, misreading it is much more likely but I was focused on this one table cause all other sng's in the set had ended and I looked at my cards several times first to see he had my high card beat and covered and after to check for the suit again to see i'f i could make a flush :) so thats why i'm in doubt.

Still I guess I will just record my games from now on, think it will be helpfull in studying my play also. And if I misread my cards maybe it happens more often and then it's certainly a danger for my game and bankroll.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I played a MTT on another i-poker skin about 8 months ago where at the final table one of the players was invisible to me! I could only tell he was there from the tourney lobby as the seat and all player actions were invisible.

However I've had no such problems in Titan to this point but I can accept the possibility - must be a pretty rare occurance I would think.
    • dwpkr88
      dwpkr88
      Bronze
      Just before I was playing on Titan, the blinds were 10/20 (NL holdem) and UTG raised it to 60. There were two callers however the bet amount displayed infront of them was only 40??

Then it was folded to me in the BB, I'd already posted 20 and my options were fold/call 20/raise.

And I stopped and looked for a second to double check. UTG 60 and cards in front of him. two callers, 40 and cards in front of them. And me, 20 in front, 20 to call?

I folded and the money went into the pot and the flop was dealt. The pot was 150 so UTG had obviously only raised it to 40 but i swear, and I stopped and double checked this, the bet amount displayed infront of the UTG player was 60. Kinda weird.
    • Freaky304
      Freaky304
      Bronze
      So all our strange happenings where in the grafics (on and around the table) that displayed something else then the text and outcome or the tournament lobby :)

So maybe i'm not completely crazy, I'll continue recording :)

@Waiboy: Yes I too think it doesn't happen frequently nor that it's some kind of conspiracy ;) maybe just a wrong image thats displayed by the software not a big problem as long as it doesn't happen frequently, which I haven't noticed.

Good luck at the tables all
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      A couple of weeks ago I palyed a SNG at one of thhe iPoker skins where the players were playing in a totally different order then they were seated in. Don't have to say that the action is pretty hard to follow when the button acts first, then MP1 after him UTG+2 then the BB and so on...
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Moved to Titan Poker Forum
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      See now I thought I was going crazy, i had something similar happen at Full Tilt. I was playing Razz and had an almost unbeatable hand. I was reraising from before the flop and played the hand very aggresively. We turned over our hands and I lost. I only got a quick read of the cards before they folded them, so I went and looked at the hand history. As soon as I looked at it I said " that wasnt my hand". The hand was KKQ5526 which isn't even a playable hand. I didn't think about it again really as I thought maybe I was just tired or not paying enough attention but reading your post makes me wonder again.
    • Sholomo
      Sholomo
      Bronze
      this happend to me on truepoker.com when i used to play there. the turn card gave me full house and there was flush draw and i was very happy to see the action until after the hand was ended and turn card was changed, no pair on the board. i never even doubted about my eyes, and immediately reported to online supporter what happend, and he of course had no answer, but obviously these things happen on many different sites and its probably some local computer mess.
    • Freaky304
      Freaky304
      Bronze
      :@:@ Today it happened again this time the opponents hand he even said I was right but offcourse it was just at the wrong moment I just filled up my Hard drive so I couldn't record my sets anymore

BUT I have an empty 1TB harddisk at my disposal now so next time it happens it will be captured and i'll send it to titan to see what they have to say about it.