This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 AKo

• radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $3,52
      Hero:
      $5,39

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:heart: , A:diamond:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0,16, BU folds, SB calls $0,14, BB folds.

Flop: ($0,36) 7:spade: , 2:club: , 5:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,17, Hero raises to $0,48, SB calls $0,31.

Turn: ($1,32) A:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1,32) T:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,63, Hero calls $0,63.

Final Pot: $2,58
  • 4 replies
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Preflop is ok.
      Flop like srohack says (nl10 AKo MP2 ) is ok.I only raise a bit more like 3x.
      On turn u hit tptk,why u are checking,should bet.And on river I think call is ok.
      GL. :)
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Hi,

I didn't bet turn because I thought if he checks to me when the ace comes on the turn and he called my 3bet before he's scared of that ace and I'm most likely ahead so I want him to stay in the pot. He would fold to my bet there I think and I was pretty sure he'll bet himself on the river if I show weakness on the turn.
    • poket0trips
      poket0trips
      Bronze
      I would have raised him on the river.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      if you are going to raise on this kind of drawy board you should be prepared to fire at least a second barrel because they wont let a draw on the flop usualy . the ace is a perfect scare card to bet since you would bet it even if you didnt have it so still bet it when you have it . it balances your range and makes you harder to play
      gl