Looking for a 6max training partner

• FrozenElf
      FrozenElf
      Silver
      Hello,

I'm looking for a 6max buddy with the same sort of level as me to help each other develop as players, i play almost every day for a few hours i study and analyse a lot, i am at work every day but i am free to play from around 6pm - 10pm London times.

Here is my my details of the last 14k hands, if you are interested and think we could help each other post a graph of your progress

14,302 hands
      1205bb won

I have not had an upswing nor a downswing i have being playing good but making mistakes, witch is why i think we both could benefit from this maybe my strong points are your weak points and vice versa, i look forward to finding a study buddy :f_drink:

• 13 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have moved you’re thread to the ‘Learn to win’ board.
      I expect you get this way faster reactions of members that wants to be a buddy of you.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • FrozenElf
      FrozenElf
      Silver
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      I have moved you’re thread to the ‘Learn to win’ board.
      I expect you get this way faster reactions of members that wants to be a buddy of you.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
      thank you
    • kerith
      kerith
      Bronze
      I would really like to discuss poker with another newbie like me :)

The problem is that I start University in two weeks, so I don't know how much time I'll be able to dedicate to poker, but we can add each other on skype or something, and discuss hand histories or videos (I really like to discuss videos, because you can commentate on every play), or simply talk strategy.

I have played around 13-14k hands, mostly at NL2, but also at NL5 and NL10. I have had pretty bad runs, but I have managed to build a 21€bankroll from one free 1€Spin and Go ticket.

Add me as a friend if you want :)

Cheers,

Kerith
    • LooooN
      LooooN
      Bronze
      @FrozenElf

How long have you been playing poker for? What stakes are you playing at the moment? Your sample size is way too low, it doesn't mean anything after 14k hands. When you have played 140k hands, you'll get some information about how you've played.
    • FrozenElf
      FrozenElf
      Silver
      Originally posted by LooooN
      @FrozenElf

How long have you been playing poker for? What stakes are you playing at the moment? Your sample size is way too low, it doesn't mean anything after 14k hands. When you have played 140k hands, you'll get some information about how you've played.
      Hello Loooon,

I have been playing for about 5 years ive propbably played over 500k hands across various poker sites, ive read "The Education of a Modern Poker Player" almost 3 times, ive read half of "Harrington On Hold'em" and im currently reading "The Mental Game Of Poker", im in love with the game and I will not give up playing, but I would like to find someone to learn with to help each other.
    • LooooN
      LooooN
      Bronze
      Hello FrozenElf,

500k hands are a decent sample :-). I am looking for someone to discuss my hands and playing style, too. I've used to play at NL25/50 but since I was too greedy, I busted my BR and now I have to work on rebuilding it from the beginning but I don' like playing these limits and as soon as I make some money, I'll skip this whole process and will move up at NL25 again.

So if you've played at NL25 or higher, let me know and we can find a way to improve our leaks.

Regards,
      LooooN
    • FrozenElf
      FrozenElf
      Silver
      I am bankroll building myself I started with $150 I built a BR to $250 and moved up to NL10 but I haven't played too great the last few days I think its due to heavy drinking over the weekend witch I am seriously thinking about quitting because of the impact its had on my poker game, I am not looking to skip any limits I am happy earning the right to move up, and trying to keep improving my game as I go im making a Skype now and sent you a friend request :f_thumbsup:
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Hey.

I would be interested. However, I am not sure that I would be of a similar level in terms of knowledge or theory. I have been to playing online seriously since about 2012. Have had some success playing NLHE FR up to NL50. Then restarted at NL26 max. Have played predominantly 6 max zoom NL2-NL10 but more recently followed the tankroll management challenge and thus have a limited sample at NL25 - NL100. I am currently playing NL25 6 max.
    • kerith
      kerith
      Bronze
      I see that I'm outmatched here, You guys are too experienced, I just started playing last month ;)

I don't think I could add anything useful to the conversation, so I guess I'll retreat my offer :)

Good luck at the tables.
    • FrozenElf
      FrozenElf
      Silver
      Originally posted by kerith
      I see that I'm outmatched here, You guys are too experienced, I just started playing last month ;)

I don't think I could add anything useful to the conversation, so I guess I'll retreat my offer :)

Good luck at the tables.
      Im sorry im glad you said this because I felt bad about it, if you need any help though we can still add each other and on Skype if you got any questions I don't mind helping at all
    • FrozenElf
      FrozenElf
      Silver
      Originally posted by muel294
      Hey.

I would be interested. However, I am not sure that I would be of a similar level in terms of knowledge or theory. I have been to playing online seriously since about 2012. Have had some success playing NLHE FR up to NL50. Then restarted at NL26 max. Have played predominantly 6 max zoom NL2-NL10 but more recently followed the tankroll management challenge and thus have a limited sample at NL25 - NL100. I am currently playing NL25 6 max.
      Hey muel,

It doesn't really matter if one of us is slightly behind the idea is to help each other, like I said before you maybe strong in area's im not and vice versa, friend request sent
    • kerith
      kerith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FrozenElf

Im sorry im glad you said this because I felt bad about it, if you need any help though we can still add each other and on Skype if you got any questions I don't mind helping at all
      No problem, and thanks for the offer, I still have a long way to go :)
    • FrozenElf
      FrozenElf
      Silver
      Hello, I have Skype up and running now, send me your Skype name and ill add you :f_thumbsup: