STT or 18man

• igorgarcia
      igorgarcia
      Bronze
      Hello guys

Well, My question is about is worth or not about stt and 18man turbo.

I guess if ill play only stt will be annoying and so much automatic plays cause is all pf game right?

18man have more roi than stt right?

what do u guys think? I really dont know what to play in sng.. in long run.

(i played stt/18 man alot but i dont know for long run its good to play this games)

Any tips for me? anyone can show me some light ? hhaha

Thxx
  • 10 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      My personal opinion is that you can always improve you’re STT skills and in STT’s you need to play post flop as well. Specially in regulars what my favorite STT format is.

Off course you’re pre-flop push fold game should be good in STT’s and 18 mans as well. ICM in 18 mans is even more a factor at the final table with the flat paid out structure. So that makes the 18 mans more complicated I think and if you are great in STT’s and not to good in 18 mans you’re ROI in STT’s will be higher off course.

I don’t know on with limits you want to play STT’s and/or 18 mans, but on the $7 limit and lower you can still win a decent amount of money if you grind them. On the higher limits I don’t have experience in.

Hopefully this helps you to get some light in the darkness and otherwise this will help :f_wink:

If you have more questions about STT and/or 18 mans don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • darhem
      darhem
      Bronze
      Hi!

I play at stars 18 and 45 sngs and they are very soft games in lower limits. I have 30% roi, but only low sample of games (400)..waiting for the downswing ..;)
    • igorgarcia
      igorgarcia
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      My personal opinion is that you can always improve you’re STT skills and in STT’s you need to play post flop as well. Specially in regulars what my favorite STT format is.

Off course you’re pre-flop push fold game should be good in STT’s and 18 mans as well. ICM in 18 mans is even more a factor at the final table with the flat paid out structure. So that makes the 18 mans more complicated I think and if you are great in STT’s and not to good in 18 mans you’re ROI in STT’s will be higher off course.

I don’t know on with limits you want to play STT’s and/or 18 mans, but on the $7 limit and lower you can still win a decent amount of money if you grind them. On the higher limits I don’t have experience in.

Hopefully this helps you to get some light in the darkness and otherwise this will help :f_wink:

If you have more questions about STT and/or 18 mans don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
      Oh thx SDK, but u have to make a insane volume to get a decent money in stt right? And another problem is i cant see is how is this in the future. For exemple when i get in $7 i think the proft will be lower than cash/mtt with same BRM.

I cant see future playing stt and 18man... Only MTT(sng 180 include)/Cash game. thats the real problem and my low motivation to play this.

Originally posted by darhem
      Hi!

I play at stars 18 and 45 sngs and they are very soft games in lower limits. I have 30% roi, but only low sample of games (400)..waiting for the downswing ..;)
      Hey \o

How many tables do u play at same time? Regular or turbo?
    • darhem
      darhem
      Bronze
      4-5 turbo tables depends on my game level. When I play my A game (less mistakes, no stress) I play 5 sometimes six.
      B-game 4... and always turbo sng.
    • igorgarcia
      igorgarcia
      Bronze
      4-5 turbo tables depends on my game level. When I play my A game (less mistakes, no stress) I play 5 sometimes six.
      B-game 4... and always turbo sng.
      And why u play this game and not 180 man, for exemple
    • darhem
      darhem
      Bronze
      well I have playing 180 man and I will play them again..but now I'm full concentrated about 18 and 45 sng. I think I'm better of them and I feel they are best format for me. I think the real question is what is best song for you so just start searching what format you have the most edge and what is the most suitable for your playing style and what variance you are ready to face. Obviously the variance is bigger in 180man..I hate the variance but it's just a part of the game so you just have to live with it.
    • igorgarcia
      igorgarcia
      Bronze
      well I have playing 180 man and I will play them again..but now I'm full concentrated about 18 and 45 sng. I think I'm better of them and I feel they are best format for me. I think the real question is what is best song for you so just start searching what format you have the most edge and what is the most suitable for your playing style and what variance you are ready to face. Obviously the variance is bigger in 180man..I hate the variance but it's just a part of the game so you just have to live with it.
      What are u suggest for BRM to 18man
    • infraganti
      infraganti
      Platinum
      in 180 and 360 you got a lot of value, easy game :f_cool:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by igorgarcia
      What are u suggest for BRM to 18man
      I would use a bankroll of at least 100 buy-inns on the 18 mans turbo SNG’s.
      Originally posted by infraganti
      in 180 and 360 you got a lot of value, easy game :f_cool:
      Could be right, but the variance is huge and specially for the 360 mans you need a bankroll of at least 300 buy-inns.
    • igorgarcia
      igorgarcia
      Bronze
      Thx =)