400$ to 3000$ in 100 days challenge

• Pawcc
      Pawcc
      Bronze
      Hi

Today I decided to start this challenge, because I believe its going to motivate me to work harder. Im going to start by playing 7$ HU sngs and my goal is to start taking shots at 60$ HU sngs and have a bankroll of at least 3000$ by the end of the challenge.

My starting bankroll:

My bankroll management: I Will move up once I have 50BI for next level and move down if I fall below 35BI.

My plan is to set (and reach) weekly goals, post weekly bankroll updates, HEM graphs and some updates about my poker game.

This weeks goals:
      - Improve every day
      - Get into the habit of : Playing poker 6hours/ day, studying poker 1h/ day
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Pawcc

Welcome on the Pokerstrategy forum :welcome:

Nice that you have started a nice challenge. Do you have a lot of HU SNG experience?
      Otherwise this challenge looks extreme tough in my eyes.

I wish you all the best with you’re HU challenge :gl:

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Pawcc
      Pawcc
      Bronze
      Hi SDK1987

First of all thanks for the reply. :)
      This is my first time building a bankroll and I know its going to bo extremely tough, but I like setting my goals high because it makes me work harder. Proving people that I can do it gives me alot of extra motivation. I had put alot of work off the tables and im pretty confident in my play atm. I think my challenge is achievable if I stick to my routine. (6h of playing, 1h of studying). We will see how it goes though. I will be posting my results every friday so stay tuned. :D
    • Pawcc
      Pawcc
      Bronze
      Week #1

The first week wasnt as good as expected. The start of the week was as bad as it could get. First day I tilted and spewed alot. Second day my friend had a birthday party and I wasnt at home entire day so I couldnt play. Third day I had a big hangover so I slept entire day. The rest of the days were better tho and went as expected (more or less).

This is the weekly graph:

So yeah the good news is, im up, but being up is not that important to me atm. My main focus right now is volume and fast improvement because the results Will come by themselve if im good enough. My volume was terrible. I think I did improve abit this week but not nearly as much as I was planning to. So far these 7$ games seem much tougher than the 3.5$ ones which I played before I started this challenge. There are alot more regulars and not alot of really bad players. I had alot lower winrate at these games, but maybe its just varience.

Here is how my bankroll looks like right now:

Profit: +50,73$
      FPP: +414,63

Next week is going to be more serious! My plan is to:
      - Play 300 games (twice as much as previous week and I Will be increasing this number every week)
      - Read HUSNG Mersenneary Ebook
      - Set a topic to focus on each day and work on in for atleast 1h