Question that has probably been answered be4

• newjack
      newjack
      Bronze
      When i joined this site, i cashed out my 50$ recieving capital on titan poker. I am now 5$ short of getting taf bonus. But for the last 6 months i play on party poker. Is it possible when i reach another 5$ to get the TAF money transfered to party poker?
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi newjack,

Yes, you can request your TAF money to be paid to PartyPoker.

Best,
      thunder
    • newjack
      newjack
      Bronze
      Your current balance: $60

* Transfer to:
      Payments are only possible on Poker platforms at which you have an account that is entered in your profile. Generally, the following platforms are possible: TitanPoker, PartyPoker, MansionPoker

what about this? i can only chose titan?
    • Delftdirk
      Delftdirk
      Bronze
      I think that means you have to make a new account for party poker, just like you made an account when you joined strategy poker to recieve your $50,-

If your account is not linked to strategypoker i dont think they can deposit money to it
    • adrian4500
      adrian4500
      Bronze
      I did the same thing as you asked for, i had an old partypoker account that i used way before i registerd on pokerstrategy. My partypoker account has nothing to do with pokerstrategy yet it dident matter when transfering taf bonus. What you do is , you write your partypoker account in profile(dosent matter if it has anythng to do with pokerstrategy). Then when you ask for your taf bonus transfer you put partypoker. about a weak later the money will be in your account.
    • adrian4500
      adrian4500
      Bronze
      pure, 13.12.2008 09:50

Dear adrian4500,

TAF bonuses can be issued at PartyPoker, Titan Poker and Mansion Poker (at Mansion there is a maximum of $200 we can issue).
      The tracking status of your accounts there are not relevant for TAF bonuses, so even if you can't earn StrategyPoints by playing at PartyPoker we can issue your TAF bonuses to this account.

Best regards,

pure
    • newjack
      newjack
      Bronze
      thanks for your help :)