[Application] MJPerry in iPoker Sunday Tournaments (65% remaining)

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

The stake

I'm looking to play a few of iPoker's bigger (for iPoker, anyway) guaranteed tournaments on Sunday, September 27.

I'll be selling 65% (€400) of my action for the tournaments listed above. Minimum buy is 5%.

5% = €30.50
      10% = €61
      20% = €122

Any winnings I incur in other tournaments not listed will be mine. Any unused rebuy allowance will be returned to the staker(s) along with any profit (if applicable). Any rakeback/bonus earned from the buy-ins is mine.

About me

I'm a former PokerStrategy.com staff member and have been playing poker for years, and winning at it for some time too. Many people in and outside of PS can vouch for my trustworthiness.

I'm currently an NL20 Speed reg on iPoker. I win in these games even before my sick rakeback deal and I can talk about polarised ranges and reverse implied odds and other cool technical-sounding stuff with the best of them.

This isn't my most up-to-date graph and I think the first 15k hands or so are NL5 but here's some proof that I am capable of winning some money at Unlimited Texas Hold Them:

On the live front, I have an extremely unimpressive Hendon Mob page that has been recently bolstered by a third place finish out of the 509-player field in the Boylesports Summer Series. This should serve as adequate proof that my prowess is at least somewhat transferable to the tournament format (or, at least, proof that I am capable of exploiting rungood).

Still selling at face value because I'm not pleno1.

Give me your money

If you have a UK or Ireland bank account, a bank transfer is grand.

If not, I'm happy to accept PayPal/Skrill or in some extenuating circumstances player transfer on the iPoker/other networks. I am prohibited from real money transfers on PokerStars/Full Tilt.
  • 5 replies
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Feedback - MJPerry in iPOPS-H
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

The stake

I'm looking to play a few of iPoker's bigger (for iPoker, anyway) guaranteed tournaments on Sunday, September 27.

I'll be selling 65% (€400) of my action for the tournaments listed above. Minimum buy is 5%.

5% = €30.50
      10% = €61
      20% = €122

Any winnings I incur in other tournaments not listed will be mine. Any unused rebuy allowance will be returned to the staker(s) along with any profit (if applicable). Any rakeback/bonus earned from the buy-ins is mine.

About me

I'm a former PokerStrategy.com staff member and have been playing poker for years, and winning at it for some time too. Many people in and outside of PS can vouch for my trustworthiness.

I'm currently an NL20 Speed reg on iPoker. I win in these games even before my sick rakeback deal and I can talk about polarised ranges and reverse implied odds and other cool technical-sounding stuff with the best of them.

This isn't my most up-to-date graph and I think the first 15k hands or so are NL5 but here's some proof that I am capable of winning some money at Unlimited Texas Hold Them:

On the live front, I have an extremely unimpressive Hendon Mob page that has been recently bolstered by a third place finish out of the 509-player field in the Boylesports Summer Series. This should serve as adequate proof that my prowess is at least somewhat transferable to the tournament format (or, at least, proof that I am capable of exploiting rungood).

Still selling at face value because I'm not pleno1.

Give me your money

If you have a UK or Ireland bank account, a bank transfer is grand.

If not, I'm happy to accept PayPal/Skrill or in some extenuating circumstances player transfer on the iPoker/other networks. I am prohibited from real money transfers on PokerStars/Full Tilt.
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Cancelling for lack of interest.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Shame because iPoker would have been incredibly soft on Wcoop Main Sunday imo.
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Well if you have €400 knocking about... :f_cool: