Hello ~ Olá

• cassio20
      cassio20
      Bronze
      Hello everyone, I'm Cássio, brazilian, 22, I've been playing poker for a while, got to play in a few live tournaments and damn! quite an awesome experience, loved the feeling, the competition, just outstanding. Now I'm just looking for learning new concepts and strategies to improve my game and hopefully make some progress on both online and live poker and I think that by signing up to this website I will start off with the right foot. Hope everyone is having a good time at the tables!!! :f_drink:
  • 9 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Cássio

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can maybe help you with giving more information about your favorite game.

It looks like your still a basic member and than you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have a account yet.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • cassio20
      cassio20
      Bronze
      Thank you SDK1987!

I usually prefer playing NL Hold'em and that's all I've been playing lately. What I like the most is playing both SNG's and tournaments, I love the adrenaline feeling when I am playing in a tournament and as I said earlier I'm really looking to become a better player at them.

Yes, I am but I've requested the free money to play at Full tilt and I am just waiting for it to arrive, hopefully it'll arrive soon and I will get my bronze status as well. :appl:

Thank you once again for the nice welcome! I'm really hoping to learn tons from this website.

Take care
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Cássio,

A good place to start would be Asaban's MTT Beginner Coaching: Discussion and feedback thread. There is some great stuff in there. :f_thumbsup:

If you're money hasn't arrived after 48-72 hours, then open a ticket with our customer support team and they will look into it for you.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • cassio20
      cassio20
      Bronze
      Wow this is great Laz, thanks! I will sure start with these videos, they seem to be very nice.

I requested it yesterday so I will just give it some more time before I send them a message.
    • cassio20
      cassio20
      Bronze
      Ok just got my free money at Titan Poker and bronze status here! :appl: Thank you very much guys, now it's time to play some poker! :happy:
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Salve salve maninho...

Great to see more brazilians here in the english forum.

Good luck at the tables.
    • cassio20
      cassio20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tieppofer
      Salve salve maninho...

Good look at the tables.
      Fala Fernando! :s_thumbsup: Tudo na paz man ?? Yeah, I've been noticing that most people who are interested in poker have a great knowledge of the English language, wonder why that is. :thinking: that's really awesome indeed.

It's so great to be part of a community like this, isn't it ?? I'm very excited.

Which poker rooms do you play at ?? I play at Ftp, PS and now I just got my free money at Titan Poker.

Cheers pal:f_drink:
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cassio20
      Salve salve maninho...

Good look at the tables.
      Fala Fernando! :s_thumbsup: Tudo na paz man ?? Yeah, I've been noticing that most people who are interested in poker have a great knowledge of the English language, wonder why that is. :thinking: that's really awesome indeed.

It's so great to be part of a community like this, isn't it ?? I'm very excited.

Which poker rooms do you play at ?? I play at Ftp, PS and now I just got my free money at Titan Poker.

I think the knowledge comes mostly from the forums, you know, the poker boom in Brazil is quite recent.

Well, I only play on Stars right now, I just came back from a 3-year hiatus and started to grind the micros only 2 weeks ago.

I'm going to add you as a friend so we can talk more, discuss about hands and everything.

Cheers :s_drink:

EDIT: Just now I saw I wrote good look instead of good luck... that's so embarrassing hahaha
    • cassio20
      cassio20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cassio20
      Salve salve maninho...

Good look at the tables.

I think the knowledge comes mostly from the forums, you know, the poker boom in Brazil is quite recent.

Well, I only play on Stars right now, I just came back from a 3-year hiatus and started to grind the micros only 2 weeks ago.

I'm going to add you as a friend so we can talk more, discuss about hands and everything.

Cheers :s_drink:

EDIT: Just now I saw I wrote good look instead of good luck... that's so embarrassing hahaha
      Yeah you`re right, and also because wsop and other tournaments videos on youtube maybe ?? I personally watch a lot of them and that makes me improve a lot! Nice, welcome back then! I like playing at ps but also at Full tilt, and now giving titan poker a shot! Yeah that's a great idea.

haha I really thought you meant that, I thought it was something like, "Look good at the table by being a good player or something like that kkkkkk

Falow :f_thumbsup: