xmas lottery intro

• jtcase23
      jtcase23
      Bronze
      Hey ppl!

I'm a PS member since some months now, but although I've greatly enjoyed the strategy docs and starting bonus, I haven't participated to the forum yet... I'll try to change that ;)

I mostly play Texas Hold'em NL sit'n'go tournaments, both live and on-line, with pretty good results. That said, there are always new things to learn and get better, and I hope this forum will help me!

Take care,

JTC
  • 2 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello jtcase23 and welcome to our forums!

Since you mentioned you have not visited the forums that often, I suggest you do, because the members are all very friendly and they can all help you with any poker-related issue. Don't take my word for it - give it a try and see for yourself ;)

Besides discussing strategies or asking for opinions, you can create your own Poker Blog so that you can keep track of your poker career and get feedback from other fellow members.

As you said you are mostly an SnG player - be it live or online - you may want to read the SnG Strategy Articles and study the SnG Videos in order to improve your game.

Happy Holidays and good luck at the tables! :)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • jtcase23
      jtcase23
      Bronze
      Hi vhallee,

Thanks for your advice! I've read the strategy articles, I'll definitely take a look at the videos soon... Didn't know about the blog thing, cool ;)

Happy holidays!

JTC