New in poker

• 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Swikzzpoker,

Welcome to PokerStrategy :welcome:

To be honest, I don't know if you can win easy at poker. For the vast majority of players, becoming a winner involves a lot of study, hand reviews, session reviews, leak busting and discussing tricky spots with others.

What games and limits do you like to play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

You should also check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_drink:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Swikzzpoker
      What's the best game on poker to win easy?
      First of all, Welcome to Pokerstrategy.com from a member like you that thanks to this school has gain somehow some good satisfaction

So, to answer to your question, from a player and member like you, I feel confident to say to stay here on Pokerstrategy.com attempt to the coaching live try some different game (for example I started from the SNGs and now Im playing Cash Games and MTTs) study all the material that's available here follow the advice above given by someone much better then me in poker and in advice like Lazza61 and without any doubt I can feel to say ...

... this is the best game on poker! ;)
    • technolefty
      technolefty
      Bronze
      lol
    • blackgeologist
      blackgeologist
      Basic
      Hi, actually , I'm kinda new also in poker but I have been hearing from my husband that it is not quite easy to win. According to him, it takes a lot of learning and it depends on your game strategy also. One thing more, I think, this is a game of chances too. However, you can make better and there could be tips and advice for strategy to get better and a chance of winning from experts.
    • pappadjango
      pappadjango
      Bronze
      limit holdem or triple draw,your welcome
    • Post removed