Pokerstars not downloaded through the link here

• dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I knew I was going to want to switch my bankroll to pokerstars in the next couple weeks.

So i downloaded it from the Pokerstars site and then made an account with the bonus code from here. Will this account be linked, even though I downloaded the software from their site and not ours.
  • 6 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi dadude77,

you have to download the software via this download page to participate in the PokerStrategy promotions. Your account also has to be created with the software that you download through this link. So as far as I can tell your account is not tracked to us.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      oh crap, because I haven't deposited yet or done anything. Would it still show up before I have deposited or played for real money? Is there anything I can do then? I registered with the bonus code and everything.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      oh crap, because I haven't deposited yet or done anything. Would it still show up before I have deposited or played for real money? Is there anything I can do then? I registered with the bonus code and everything.
      Hello dadude77,

The important thing is that you installed it via our link. You can try to contact the PokerStars support and tell them that you were trying to create an account with our bonus code - since you wanted to deposit soon, and ask them if it was tracked correctly.

They should be able to tell you if everything is ok or not, and whether it can be fixed if not. Since you made the account recently and seemingly made it due to us (so hopefully entered the marketing code) it might have been ok.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • RiverMeTimbers0
      RiverMeTimbers0
      Bronze
      did the same thing did it work out for you?
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I sent a email to the support at pokerstars, and been close to 24 hours but still not response yet. I'll let you guys know when i get a response.

Hopefully I can, or it'll be the end of me on pokerstrategy. Since i'm on mac I have to play on pokerstars! :(
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Scratch that. I just checked in requests and saw the "information sharing" thing.

Not sure if it was there since before my e-mails or not. But seems all is well, so i'll still be on PS :D