Tis the Season to be jolly!

• lewisson
      lewisson
      Bronze
      Hello Poker World!

Fell upon this cracking site a couple weeks ago and glad I have! A wonderful site for all levels of poker! I have been playing poker for a few years now sometimes good sometimes really bad!!! And always remembering the bad beats along the way!

This site has refreshed my mind of back to basic, which is I need at present! I am looking forward to profiting from the experiences of all players here with many different aspects of the game!

While I write this, just flopped a full house qqq44 (pocket queens) great stuff, only to lose on river too Kkk44(he had KK) oh I do love this game!!! :)

So I wish all here a wonderful christmas and new year and peace harmony and all that jazz to all!!!

Let the bad times be a distant memory for all and good times be the future!
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi lewisson & welcome to PokerStrategy.

I too have gone back to basics after several years after stumbling upon this site. Doesn't hurt though & is actually pretty fun :D

Can highly recommend you reading all the strategy guides and visiting the live coaching. As well as learning loads, it's quite a laugh & the coaches are great.

Wishing you every sucess, this time around, and look forward to hearing your journey in the forums soon.

Good luck buddy,

Bart.
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello lewisson and welcome to PokerStrategy!

It is always nice to see positive feedback for our work, so thank you for those nice words :)
      As you may have noticed, our Strategy Articles section contains information for all levels, so I suggest you read as much as possible - whether you are more into Fixed Limit, No Limit or Sit and Go's. The same thing can be said about our Videos section, and you might also want to check them out.

Another source for learning is the Forum, because you can always discuss with fellow members about specific strategies or request help with a particular type of play.

That being said, I wish you Happy Holidays and good luck at the tables! :)

Best regards,
      vhallee