$25,32
      MP3:
      $25,35
      Hero:
      $62,68
      BU:
      $25,48

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:club: , J:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, BU folds, SB raises to $3,50, BB folds, Hero calls $2,50.

Flop: ($7,25) T:heart: , 9:heart: , 8:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $6,75, SB raises to $22,59 (All-In), Hero calls $15,84.

Turn: ($52,43) 8:club:
      River: ($52,43) Q:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $52,43
  • 15 replies
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      No way to check behind the flop. The board is very drawy and you have overcards and OESD.

Sorry, I meant overpair (not overcards).
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      No way to check behind the flop. The board is very drawy and you have overcards and OESD.
      I don't have overcards but overpair and OESD, board is drawy but my opp. is on draw with only 1 hand = AhKh, he probably has overpair there superior to mine very often, which he did actually.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      hey its still 36:64, If you bet that flop you have to call his shove thats for sure.

and with the check behind I'll wait fot Kaitz :-)
    • pokerafterdark
      pokerafterdark
      Bronze
      i think its close but his wtsd is high so most of the time he might be on a draw if he puts u all or have a worst hand in and if he has over cards then you got the money in on the best hand.
    • pokerafterdark
      pokerafterdark
      Bronze
      he might also be re-stealing if he noticed that you steal alot from co and button
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      No, I wasn't stealing a lot in the beginning, just started at this table, wanted to make tight image. NL25 3bets are usually very tight, so I wouldn't really put him on a draw, I really put him on AK, QQ+, so vs that range ,is it check behind or bet-call...
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      Overpair and OESD, easy bet/shove.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nttflox
      Once again, you are looking only my cards, stop doing such obvious comments, think wide.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      As stated above, if villain checks to you, it is easy bet on that flop. And after his shove, you have odds to call even against AA.
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Solomaextra
      Once again, you are looking only my cards, stop doing such obvious comments, think wide.
      Well, it is obvious. If you think he only 3-bets with QQ+ fold preflop. Otherwise bet/shove.
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      it seems to me he hit his set on the flop or had bigger overpair than yours.
      either way this play messages that he has you beat on the flop most of the time.

if you put him on a set you fold , if you put him on QQ+ you still shove because you have 10 outs. either way i doubt he was on a draw
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Since board is so drawy then you can´t check behind, since it might cost your stack.
      I would also b/c, since he could easily shove with worse hands on that board.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      As I said 3bet OOP from usual NL25 opponent(moreover from this) is at least AK. Against 88+, AQ+ with flushdraw I have 33% equity. If I bet I have to call a shove, but his check to me after 3bet seems suspicious, so maybe take free card here? Because I am behind his range here.
    • Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      Well, it is obvious. If you think he only 3-bets with QQ+ fold preflop. Otherwise bet/shove.
      Lol why would I fold that preflop to QQ+? I have implied odds for a set value.

if you put him on a set you fold , if you put him on QQ+ you still shove because you have 10 outs. either way i doubt he was on a draw

Well it's not profitable to go all-in vs QQ+ on this flop, it becomes even after my pot-commitment bet.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Lol why would I fold that preflop to QQ+? I have implied odds for a set value.

Well it's not profitable to go all-in vs QQ+ on this flop, it becomes even after my pot-commitment bet.
      It would be nice to have more stats.

So basicly:

1) If you KNOW that he's not protecting blinds with hands like TA+, TT+ (re-stealing from you- very depents on your image on the table - you should know..)

than he can have here AK, AA, KK, QQ, sometimes AQ

what is the only draw? AhKh and sometimes AhQh. I think that you can give free card for the AhKh

if you have a read, go for it.