HELLO FROM BRAZIL

• Implied
      Implied
      Bronze
      Hello from Brazil,

I've played few online poker freerools and cash game some years ago I my major sucesss was to leverage better players stack. My idea that time was to be a poker for some fun. After lost my bankroll and tiltiup I decided to stop.

After 5 years I'm looking for substancial information to be a better player. Here is PS I've all information and I expecte to use information and learning the correct way.

My interest is cash games NL2 or sitgos.

Here in Brazil I work with engineering services in a spanish company. Outside of poker my hobby are fly fishing and coach potato performances....

See u, ty
  • 6 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Implied

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I recommend checking the thread No Limit Beginners course with confidant91 out. There you can find a lot of information about cash games

What kind of SNG’s are you consider to play or already playing. If I know it I can give you most likely better info about it, because there are a lot of different SNG formats.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on the forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Implied
      Implied
      Bronze
      Hey SDK1987, thanks a lot. I saw similar thread in portuguese, my native language. I'll try to stick it.
      About SNG's I play in duckpoker co's there I have had tournament cuppons, but, I don't have any information about what type they had.
      Best regards,
      Implied
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      Opa, outro brazuca aqui :D

Welcome mate, I think SDK said it all :D
    • yabiraa
      yabiraa
      Basic
      pokerstars deer poker togloyo gd bga fb dr mongollian online poker gd bgaa admintai holbogdoj negdeerei
    • Implied
      Implied
      Bronze
      Valeu
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by yabiraa
      pokerstars deer poker togloyo gd bga fb dr mongollian online poker gd bgaa admintai holbogdoj negdeerei
      I’m not sure what you mean here and Google translate can’t translate it :f_confused:
      So try to keep the chat in English here please.