How to start again!

• negritolindo0
      negritolindo0
      Bronze
      Hi, i want to come back to poker finally seriously and need advices. I learned with the dead (i guess xD ) shortstack strategy many years ago, then i changed to BSS and played up to NL100. I left poker for studies reasons. Few months ago i came back and I've playing BSS in SH tables. I'm interesting in learning a solid strategy for BSS SH in Zoom tables.

Where do i start? I tried to play by myself but only achieve winning at NL2 xD .

Any video series you may recommend?

Thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello negritolindo0

I’m no cash gamer, but if I was you I would check the thread No Limit Beginners course with confidant91 There you can find the basic information how to play 6 max cash games and I expect it could help you to refresh you’re poker game.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • LooooN
      LooooN
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would recommend you to have a look at w34z3l's video series, he has also made great preflop ranges which you can use in your game.
    • negritolindo0
      negritolindo0
      Bronze
      Thanks.
      I think i'll raked on some site to unlock the w34zl videos. I read the confidant's guide and its for a begginer person who have no idea of poker. I like more agressive style, steling much, 3bet a lot, etc. ahaha :f_biggrin:
    • LooooN
      LooooN
      Bronze
      As I've posted above, I would recommend you to get a higher status and have a look at the w34z3l's video series.
      It's not hard to get a higher status on this page. I reached the platina status in the first month of playing poker seriously.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey negritolindo0,

Don't forget about how easy it is to reach Silver on a tracked room using our 10 bonus point promotion. Earn 1SP in a day (about .25c-40c rake of fees, depending on room) and we will give you 10 bonus points. So you can be Silver in 9-10 days without even trying.

If you achieve it early in the month, then you'll also get your new status for the rest of that month and the following month.

The most fun I had in reaching Silver was winning $60 while doing it. Love them PKR fishes. :f_love:

Cheers :f_thumbsup:

Laz