Second chance?

• Yokker
      Yokker
      Bronze
      I`m not good in inglish,but i hope u undrestand what im tring to say.
      So, i passed the quitz and i make a accunt to PartyPoker but i didnt make the deposite and i so i waste my bonus.It was mybe a 6 month ago.Yesterday i visit pokerstradegy again and i saw this message:Congratulations,

you have made it

Your starting capital is ready. As soon as everything has been checked and verified, the money will be transferred to your account. Just like with a real bank this can take up to two working days, depending on which poker platform you chose.

So i chose full tilt but i dont see there any bonus.
      I must make the deposite to get it or what ?
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Yokker,

please do not deposit.
      Please enter your fulltilt account in your profil and contact our support and ask them to send you the capital to fulltilt.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Yokker,

This happened with this account? If you have already received the starting capital and wasted it - you should be at least bronze...

Instead it seems you didn't yet answer to the ID check you received per E-mail. Simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Yokker
      Yokker
      Bronze
      Ty for information.

I must send copy of my ID and proof my residence.
      Now i visit my friend and i take o picture of my ID and i send it to security team and when everything is correct i get my bonus :)
    • Yokker
      Yokker
      Bronze
      Wee i get that 50$ starting capital and my roll is now over 200$ and i have unlock31% bonus.69% more and i get 100$ from pokerstradegy?????