• DYRD
      Hi, boys and girls, let me introduce myself! I'm from Ukraine, have been playing for about two months on Partypoker and Pokerstars, almost cleared my bonus, but have gained none the much)) In tourneys the balance is positive, but they are freerolls)) No limit outside tourneys has been disastrous and limit is not much better) I have downloaded some books on poker, i hope to improve my style. Looks like I'm in no mood for saying more, good bye, and good luck to everyone!
  • 2 replies
    • straddler71

Sorry to hear things aren't going well for you. Theres lots of learning tools on this site. Maybe stick to NL or FL, learn one of the two well. Also lots of articles to read, watch some videos, attend a coaching or post some hands in the posting section. Before you know it you'll be on the higher limits. Good luck to you.

• vhallee
      Hello DYRD,

First of all, I want to tell you I'm sorry things are not going that well for you. This is why I suggest you start (or restart) reading the strategy articles from our site. Also, keep an eye on your bankroll, because bankroll management is crucial and without it you can go broke quite fast.

That being said, I wish you Happy Holidays and good luck at the tables! :)

Best regards,