Poker tool advice?

• WinsTheRace
      WinsTheRace
      Bronze
      What good, poker tools are out there that I should be getting ??

I don't mean hold em manager/ poker tracker as I have a HUD,

I mean more like what equity calculating software is the best and if there are any other tools people have come across that they think is useful? .... Help a brother out :f_drink:
  • 6 replies
    • sweets0
      sweets0
      Basic
      I'm planning to get ace poker drills, it's poker training application to focuses on pre-flop and post flop play in a quiz style format with free equity calculator. My friend uses this and he said it's very useful. I also saw in the other thread here about the holdemresources calculator.
    • WinsTheRace
      WinsTheRace
      Bronze
      Thank you, ill take a look! :f_thumbsup:
    • MrPink1013
      MrPink1013
      Global
      Originally posted by sweets0
      I'm planning to get ace poker drills, it's poker training application to focuses on pre-flop and post flop play in a quiz style format with free equity calculator. My friend uses this and he said it's very useful. I also saw in the other thread here about the holdemresources calculator.
      This actually sounds awesome. I'm gonna check this out too.
    • ADTRguy
      ADTRguy
      Basic
      Originally posted by sweets0
      I agree that Ace poker drills odds/outs & equity calculator is really useful and powerful tool. It helps to calculate your bluff equity in any poker situation. In addition it's free :) I think it's good advantage and perfect choice!
    • ADTRguy
      ADTRguy
      Basic
      Forgot to add. I also use bovada poker converter. gives a lot of useful information and has easy interface :)
    • sugie
      sugie
      Bronze
      ace poker drills looks like a good software... planning to buy it next week, hoping it will really help me improve my game...........THANKS