Playing vs Agressive 3betters on the blinds 6max

• FrozenElf
      FrozenElf
      Bronze
      Ok so I think this is probably my weakest area, lets say that were on the CO, BTN or SB and a player behind us is just a crazy 3better what hands should I be opening? I guess I don't want to open anything I have to fold to a 3bet, what does this look like?

66-AA
      AT-AK
      Suited Broadways These are hands I plan on calling against a 3bet (probably4bet for value the big hands)

A9-A2s
      KQo-KJo could I 4bet bluff these hands? Do I even have any kind of folding equity vs this player? Do I even need it since these hands are probably better then villains 3betting range :f_biggrin:

Any advice would be great thanks
  • 4 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      If you know that villain on the blinds 3bets a lot you can open a little bit tighter. If you face a 3bet you can start 4betting him or calling and check raising on the flop. If he 3bets too much he will often fold to 4bet.
    • FrozenElf
      FrozenElf
      Bronze
      yeah start calling him with what hands and 4betting what hands,

Also check raising a flop with what? with air?
    • la55i
      la55i
      If I notice that one player 3bets me a lot from the blinds I might start 4betting with ATo+ and then maybe wider. We don't 4bet him every time so he doesn't understand that we are exploiting him. When he starts 5betting or calling a lot we have to change our tactic. We can check raise with air, drawing hands or made hands, don't really care as long as he is folding. If he re-steals with very wide range he will be folding to check raises a lot. This applies if you have certain dynamics with villain and he really is re-stealing a lot. There is plenty of material about defensing blinds and facing a 3bet. I suggest you go them through.
    • FrozenElf
      FrozenElf
      Bronze
      yeah I think I will watch some of the videos