Pokerstars Common Cents Kick Off - $100k Gtd - filling up fast

• 16 replies
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      cheers 8runo! - I probably wudda missed this, if not for your post, so I'm gonna give you a 10% freeroll to say thanks. :f_thumbsup:

(it's now @ 160k entries, so should be full by tmra evening I guess)
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      It's a bit of a pity that the kick-off starts early in the evening and apparently there will be no room for late registration :f_frown:

Originally posted by 8runo
      I also notice a Pokerstrategy value added private tournament in the lobby too (500 main event seats added - $0.01 buy in) :)
      Ouch, this one has the ugliest bubble factor ever, with 500 places paid all the same :f_rolleyes:

Despite my tendency of being the bubble boy, I'll still probably register 29 minutes late (if I'm in the mood to grind €10 Twister at this time) just to be part of history :f_tongue:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      There is 1 hour late registration and 300k players can register for it.
      I don’t think it will be full at the start of the game, but you newer know.
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      Looks like they're expanding the maximum to meet demand - guess there will be no issues registering then.....
    • rompas
      rompas
      already in since 3 weeks maybe :f_tongue:
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Hey guys. Hope I'm not breaking any rules with this but...
      I have a bunch of these 0,01$ (1cent) tickets to give away :)

I know, it's only 1cent buyin but still... If you don't have any money on PokerStars, or if you only play for playmoney chips or if you're just simply bored on Monday evening... Write down your PS nickname and you'll get the ticket. I can give out like 50 of these, but I've opened threads on my local poker forums too so basically first come, first serve.

Yes, I know, it's 1 cent buyin! :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      UPAY4DINNER
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      Woohoo767
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      Nice!!! :D
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Unfortunately won't be online anymore, so have to finish with this. UPAY4DINNER and SirPaulius you'll both get the tickets. See you guys on Monday! :)
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by 8runo
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      Looks like they're expanding the maximum to meet demand - guess there will be no issues registering then.....
      Indeed. It will be a fun tournament I think. It would be nice if someone of the community would win it.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      As usual, there are only 4 players at my table who're not sitting out... zzzz, ridiculous. That's what you get when the registration is open over a week in advance and that ill-advised cap of 225K is put on initially.

I mean, I could go AFK to grab some food if it were a table full of active players (and there were fewer players in the tourney in general and thus it were shorter), but nope, they offered me to start with 4-max and do an exercise in dead blind stealing for the first few minutes.
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      everyone at my table is sitting out, but i have huge lag, almost unplayable... Play one hand every minute
    • rompas
      rompas
      Railthread for common cents series 5/10-11/10 2015 railthread for common cents series :f_wink:
    • sherriffatman
      sherriffatman
      Bronze
      @ 8runo - min-cashed for a $1 bink :f_rolleyes: (ROI of infinity tho'!!!???) - hit me up if you want your 10cents gratuity mate - I'm guessing you won't be that bothered, but a deals a deal and all that.
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      Haha - congrats on your success. I'm happy to forgo my 10c - don't spend it all at once :p

I forgot about it and by the time I opened the Stars software I was gone......