Octobrrr challenge - Back to work now!

• pufarine
      pufarine
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

Haven`t been so active here in EN com but I ve been railing from the shadows all the HU and Spin blogs, and now I ve decided to test the water here and give it a try :P

So this is pretty simple... My hole life stats regarding the nr of hours/day is smth like 2-2.5 :) )) I have never been that kind of grinder who puts in the Volume, but just taking my time and opening tables only when I m 100% in the poker mood. I don`t think that s entirely wrong but an 4-6 hours/day should be a better solution for this type of grinder :P

I m curently playing 15$ spins on stars and 25$-50$ HU hyperturbo on FTP, but from Monday I ll be moving up to 30$ spins since I got a decent sample on 15s and I think I can handle the 30s

What I want from Octobrrr? I ll be gone on holiday till 4 of Oct so from 5th - 31 I want to play minimum 20 days wih 6 hours average so somewhere near 120 hours. This is not gonna be a sleepless grinder challenge but a wake up call challange to put my ass at work a little bit more. As I love to post crappy funny non-poker related things, you should expect random things posted here too :P

Feel free to shoot questions or any other ` crappy funny non-poker related things` lol ( Did I just quote myself?!?!?!)

Cheers

• 1 reply
    • pufarine
      pufarine
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

I m working on my schedule and I like it!
      I ve started to say `fold!` at some lazy habbits and open tables instead :D

I have 12.67 hours until now... not the greatest start but it`s getting there.... I have to make 30 hours this week with 2 days off wich I haven`t taken yet, but probbly I ll be playing 6 days this week with friday off and the weekend at tables.

I m happy cuz I m here writing this stuff, while I m in the middle of a bad run for a couple of days which is new to me cuz usualy I don t feel like writing in this kind of period.
      I ve started pretty good at 30s, the smart boys and other stacking teams are everywhere... I have 46% of the opponents - regs
      No offence fellow grinders, but u gotta love polish spiners with their agrro style... they put you at decision whenever the oportunity comes, even tho sometimes a little to much imo :P

meanwhile, in 300 games I hit a 25x and a 10x but didn`t shipped neither of them :(

As I ve started going to the gym today, here`s some fun stuff before poker that could motivate you to push push and push never quit! hahahahha

At the gym