This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

October Plans/Goals

• rompas
      rompas
      Good morning Pokerstrategy, so October is here with in Europe nice autumn weather , well new month

= new plans, goals, Whats your goals for this month? poker, non poker related why dont share them with us here :f_wink:

personally i use smart goal setting to help me

Personally i think its important to write down and great to share goals with other to get extra motivation and sometimes help from others when things are tough , some of you writeing blogs already or are in study groups and some not, but i want to try this thread so if you like this idea and want to share your goals and help others to reach theirs here your chance :f_wink:
  • 15 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      i myself have one big goal this month, stop smokeing, at 41 i realized i have just one body so why should i continue to put toxics inside me?? i remember only reason why i started was so i can could smoke at breaks with a girl i liked :f_ugly: today i dont understand how i could get that bizarre idea :f_eek:
    • rompas
      rompas
      so i had my last smoke some minutes ago, if i from now on start :censored: when you asking questions, dont take it personal :f_wink: :f_p:
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Octoberfest? :f_drink:
    • rompas
      rompas
      Originally posted by NutzAreOk
      Octoberfest? :f_drink:

hehe no this month is more like a action month for me..:f_wink:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Have fun :f_grin:

That's all I need in the long run - money is only an instrument.

The thread idea is great :f_thumbsup:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by rompas
      i myself have one big goal this month, stop smokeing, at 41 i realized i have just one body so why should i continue to put toxics inside me?? i remember only reason why i started was so i can could smoke at breaks with a girl i liked :f_ugly: today i dont understand how i could get that bizarre idea :f_eek:
      In the Netherlands we have 'stoptober' this month. Not sure if that will work out for the smokers, but is’s a nice idea to stop with smoking. Good luck with it :gl:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      My October goals are the same as any other month. Still be alive next month. :f_biggrin:

As I have satted into the iPOPs Main Event, I'll ship that as well. :coolface:
    • rompas
      rompas
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      Have fun :f_grin:

That's all I need in the long run - money is only an instrument.

The thread idea is great :f_thumbsup:
      Thx For the :f_thumbsup: for the thread, have fun is good and important in life :f_thumbsup:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      My October goals are the same as any other month. Still be alive next month. :f_biggrin:

As I have satted into the iPOPs Main Event, I'll ship that as well. :coolface:
      Er.... No I won't :f_cry:
    • rompas
      rompas
      so how we doing with our goals? well i smoked 5 cigarettes one day, because some life things hit me,( of course smokeing didnt solve those things) but overall i am doing ok so far and i do think my goal is possible to make :f_thumbsup: its for me mainly a fight inside my head sometimes :f_ugly: :gl: with your goals and dont give up :f_wink:
    • rompas
      rompas
      7 days without a smoke now, :f_ugly: doing great, only problem is little hard to concentrate at things from time to time, so my poker sessions is a real rollercoaster :f_o:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      7 days without a smoke now, :f_ugly: doing great, only problem is little hard to concentrate at things from time to time, so my poker sessions is a real rollercoaster :f_o:
      That's the hardest 7 days done!

I'm 3 years off them next month.

YOU CAN DO IT!
    • rompas
      rompas
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      That's the hardest 7 days done!

I'm 3 years off them next month.

YOU CAN DO IT!
      yes i know :f_wink: not at all worried i will fail this one :f_cool: Thx for support and nice 3 year party soon :f_thumbsup:
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      My poker goals got ruined by bad internet connections and life goals by bad knee :P
      And now I have some catching up to do!
    • rompas
      rompas
      i still do great, no smoke now for 19 days :f_thumbsup: , but got confused, for some time( since june i think) i changed my eating habits+ doing more exercise, long fast walks and bicycling mainly, did lose 10 kg before i stoped smoked , when i stoped smoke i had problem to lose weight( still had probably 20 fat that i want to lose) last week i lost 7kg which is kind of much and dont really know why? maybe someone here at forum have some experinces from this?

also i want to ask all of you about this thread,, do you think its a good idea and should we continue make thread for next month also? or maybe you guys at forum have some other ideas you want us to do?

i hope you all have a great day :f_wink: