October Plans/Goals

• rompas
      rompas
      Good morning Pokerstrategy, so October is here with in Europe nice autumn weather , well new month

= new plans, goals, Whats your goals for this month? poker, non poker related why dont share them with us here :f_wink:

personally i use smart goal setting to help me

Personally i think its important to write down and great to share goals with other to get extra motivation and sometimes help from others when things are tough , some of you writeing blogs already or are in study groups and some not, but i want to try this thread so if you like this idea and want to share your goals and help others to reach theirs here your chance :f_wink:
  • 15 replies
    • rompas
      rompas
      i myself have one big goal this month, stop smokeing, at 41 i realized i have just one body so why should i continue to put toxics inside me?? i remember only reason why i started was so i can could smoke at breaks with a girl i liked :f_ugly: today i dont understand how i could get that bizarre idea :f_eek:
    • rompas
      rompas
      so i had my last smoke some minutes ago, if i from now on start :censored: when you asking questions, dont take it personal :f_wink: :f_p:
    • NutzAreOk
      NutzAreOk
      Bronze
      Octoberfest? :f_drink:
    • rompas
      rompas
      Originally posted by NutzAreOk
      Octoberfest? :f_drink:

hehe no this month is more like a action month for me..:f_wink:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Have fun :f_grin:

That's all I need in the long run - money is only an instrument.

The thread idea is great :f_thumbsup:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by rompas
      i myself have one big goal this month, stop smokeing, at 41 i realized i have just one body so why should i continue to put toxics inside me?? i remember only reason why i started was so i can could smoke at breaks with a girl i liked :f_ugly: today i dont understand how i could get that bizarre idea :f_eek:
      In the Netherlands we have 'stoptober' this month. Not sure if that will work out for the smokers, but is’s a nice idea to stop with smoking. Good luck with it :gl:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      My October goals are the same as any other month. Still be alive next month. :f_biggrin:

As I have satted into the iPOPs Main Event, I'll ship that as well. :coolface:
    • rompas
      rompas
      Originally posted by tonypmm
      Have fun :f_grin:

That's all I need in the long run - money is only an instrument.

The thread idea is great :f_thumbsup:
      Thx For the :f_thumbsup: for the thread, have fun is good and important in life :f_thumbsup:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      My October goals are the same as any other month. Still be alive next month. :f_biggrin:

As I have satted into the iPOPs Main Event, I'll ship that as well. :coolface:
      Er.... No I won't :f_cry:
    • rompas
      rompas
      so how we doing with our goals? well i smoked 5 cigarettes one day, because some life things hit me,( of course smokeing didnt solve those things) but overall i am doing ok so far and i do think my goal is possible to make :f_thumbsup: its for me mainly a fight inside my head sometimes :f_ugly: :gl: with your goals and dont give up :f_wink:
    • rompas
      rompas
      7 days without a smoke now, :f_ugly: doing great, only problem is little hard to concentrate at things from time to time, so my poker sessions is a real rollercoaster :f_o:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      7 days without a smoke now, :f_ugly: doing great, only problem is little hard to concentrate at things from time to time, so my poker sessions is a real rollercoaster :f_o:
      That's the hardest 7 days done!

I'm 3 years off them next month.

YOU CAN DO IT!
    • rompas
      rompas
      Originally posted by UPAY4DINNER
      That's the hardest 7 days done!

I'm 3 years off them next month.

YOU CAN DO IT!
      yes i know :f_wink: not at all worried i will fail this one :f_cool: Thx for support and nice 3 year party soon :f_thumbsup:
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      My poker goals got ruined by bad internet connections and life goals by bad knee :P
      And now I have some catching up to do!
    • rompas
      rompas
      i still do great, no smoke now for 19 days :f_thumbsup: , but got confused, for some time( since june i think) i changed my eating habits+ doing more exercise, long fast walks and bicycling mainly, did lose 10 kg before i stoped smoked , when i stoped smoke i had problem to lose weight( still had probably 20 fat that i want to lose) last week i lost 7kg which is kind of much and dont really know why? maybe someone here at forum have some experinces from this?

also i want to ask all of you about this thread,, do you think its a good idea and should we continue make thread for next month also? or maybe you guys at forum have some other ideas you want us to do?

i hope you all have a great day :f_wink: