• julioriffel
      julioriffel
      Bronze
      #RIP PartyPoker
    • alonohara
      alonohara
      Bronze
      No HUD,

No Strategy Points after dez-2015 (my account: 2011).

No Connection:

I think...

:censored:
      :transpire:
      :badteeth:
    • EinfachRoman
      EinfachRoman
      Bronze
      I will wait, finish my bonus and leave....:s_confused:
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Very good. I hope Stars ban HUDs soon.
    • EinfachRoman
      EinfachRoman
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MJPerry

Lol, serious? Cause u had no HUD?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      I agree and I use a HUD
    • alonohara
      alonohara
      Bronze
      Motivational:

:coolface:
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EinfachRoman

Lol, serious? Cause u had no HUD?
      No, of course I use a HUD.

Of course I have a better overview of the online poker industry than most but honestly if you can't see how HUDs are terrible for online poker then I really can't help you. It's extremely obvious that the poker eco-system benefits from giving recreational players as many advantages and regs as few advantages as possible.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      the online poker is getting more and more retarded as each day passes.....:f_mad:
    • Geldjunge
      Geldjunge
      Bronze
      Is there any possibility to cash-out without paying f##ing fees at NETELLER or SKRILL? :f_mad: As PP-Premium Member maybe?!
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      HUDs should be banned across all sites. It's the equivalent of one person taking steroids before a fight.
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      I really hope that In that case that huds will be banned, that stars will make their own hud so all players can acces it.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      good luck trying to exploit reg who play close to ideal without having hud and notecaddy.

Or how you guys who are against huds will exploit stat BB fold vs SB steal? You will not count manually of course. So you are not able to autoprofit if case he folds too much. So you have no edge.

You may argue - that he also has no edge. I can say - he could not have used this stat even when huds allowed, so he did not steal from you enough, so you are having edge vs him.

And when its 0-0 edge - guess who wins? Poker room.
    • miloskrstic
      miloskrstic
      Bronze
      I wanted to play in this poker room but after reading comments somehow I'm afraid.
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Silver
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      good luck trying to exploit reg who play close to ideal without having hud and notecaddy.

Or how you guys who are against huds will exploit stat BB fold vs SB steal? You will not count manually of course. So you are not able to autoprofit if case he folds too much. So you have no edge.

You may argue - that he also has no edge. I can say - he could not have used this stat even when huds allowed, so he did not steal from you enough, so you are having edge vs him.

And when its 0-0 edge - guess who wins? Poker room.
      You dont need to make a profit from BB fold vs SB steal because most regs suck at poker when they dont have a HUD. I have been playing on unibet since they implemented the new hudless software and almost every reg at 4-50nl sucks very hard without their HUDs so i make autoprofit by just playing better poker and be better at handreading an edge that decreases when those HUDregs have a hud to tell them what to do in X amount of spots to turn a profit.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      I have been playing on unibet since they implemented the new hudless software and almost every reg at 4-50nl sucks very hard without their HUDs so i make autoprofit by just playing better poker and be better at handreading an edge that decreases when those HUDregs have a hud to tell them what to do in X amount of spots to turn a profit.
      I think its because regs do not want to go here. And good regs are just in higher limits at the unibet.

But if every poker site would ban huds, then there would be lot regs everywhere as now are where are huds allowed because they would not have other option.

With hud - you still would be able to play better poker than they, but as a bonus you could have stats and exploit them even more.
    • Rudiguay
      Rudiguay
      Bronze
      I play at BWIN and I use PokerOffice - nothing has changed. Only data mining does not work anymore since you do not see player names until you pay the first blind.
    • murzius
      murzius
      Gold
      it;s good idea to play without it.
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      I use a very detailed HUD. All my students will agree with this as well that I've taught them how to use a HUD very well.

I think it would be great for the game to remove HUD's. The better poker players will come out on top. Guys who depend on NoteCaddy and their HUD's will lose the huge advantage and become break even and losing players. I also played HUDless for the past month to experiment how it would play out in future games and I think I'm loving it more and more everyday. :)

Of course you won't have 24tabling grinders anymore because they will just lose money trying to autopilot. Getting rid of these guys will actually benefit any players trying to improve their winrates!

So I approve and give thumbs up to no HUDS! :f_thumbsup: