pokerstars and their bullshit

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      hi.

I have to say this.....for YEARS I had a pokerstars account and deposited money for YEARS and now they all of the sudden decide to close my account because they have fulltilt and there a lot of years ago I got banned because some idiot who was scamming me and some other friend , both of our accounts were banned and that idiots because of whom we got banned was aslo banned , then black Friday happened and fulltitl was gone , pokerstars buys full tilt and lets me play there again, now after few years out of sole nothing they decide to ban my tilt account - fine I don't care haven't played there a long time ,I even had pokeraccount screen name chaged for security purposes so this shit wont happen ever again, don't care about tilt whatsoever, yesterday I wanted to play poker and I loggin into pokerstars and they freeze my account when I log in I sent mail and they just simply close my account without anything, don't provide proof how I breeched rrules of TOS to even be locked, I had pokerstars a lot years before fulltitl and a lot before when they bought full tilt, and last year I got my accunt reopened after responsible gaming time passed and I also specified then for the full tilt the guy contacted them and they said I am allowed to play , and after a lot of deposits and 2 years they just bann me, looks like someone forgot what they said,....in the meanwhile they were accepting my deposits with no hassle, not once they have said I have done anything to get locked out, they simply and silently were taking my money and now they just ban me like it is nothing, I would like to hear some opinions about this, I would like to get refunded all my deposits from all the years because I have done nothing wrong nor breeched any rules they have written in TOS, and it is completely their fault they allowed me to play take my deposits and after few years they just ban me out of the blue. I have all the emails and proof of that they have unlocked me fully on both sites and now they just steal, I think they are breeching their own rules with this . To whom can I turn to, any advice?
      Thanks,
      Much appreciated for all the replies

Do I even have a chance to get refunded, as they were the ones that allowed me to play
  • 22 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      What do you mean by getting refunded? I think you have to be able to withdraw any funds you have in your account. And I think you have a chance to get them to open your account again. Just write them a polite e-mail and explain everything. Say that your account has been unbanned many years ago and tell them you have the e-mails. In case Stars won't open your account you can contact Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission or a lawyer. Remember to be polite and check that your mail is logical and easy to understand. I think it will help to get this solved.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      well I have explained to them, and they didn't answer they just responded you are permanently closed and nothing else despite me being polite and explained everything , well they were accepting my deposits and I wasn't banned or anything just now they decided to ban me after all those years....when they were taking my money, they should banned me then when they bought full tilt not 5 years later after I have deposited a lot and being allowed until yesterday....well looks like gambling commission is the place to contact, but I think they are to well connected and payrolled to even have a chance at this....
    • la55i
      la55i
      So did I understand correctly. You were banned at FullTilt but after a while your account there was re-opened meaning that they allowed you to play again? In that case I see no reason for them to ban you again... Can you post the response of Stars here?
    • Post removed

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      this is what I got.....
      Thank you for your email.

We would like to remind you of the conditions you agreed to abide by when you registered your account. These can be located at:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos/

3. AUTHORITY. PokerStars retains authority over the issuing, maintenance, and closing of Users' accounts at PokerStars. The decision of PokerStars' management, as regards any aspect of a User's account, use of the Service, or dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open to review or appeal.

You are no longer welcome to play on either Full Tilt or PokerStars. As a result, your PokerStars account has been closed.

Regards,

Anastassia
      PokerStars Security Team
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      "This player made an illegal thing 5 years ago which granted him $5 of EV. What we should obviously do is ban his account and keep his $2k roll to ourselves."
      How the fak is this fair? Stars had a good thing going for them but if they keep handling problems that way, their future aint so bright.
    • la55i
      la55i
      Okay so pokerstars can close your account if they want to.. Still you have to be able to withdraw your funds.
    • la55i
      la55i
      Originally posted by nsavov
      "This player made an illegal thing 5 years ago which granted him $5 of EV. What we should obviously do is ban his account and keep his $2k roll to ourselves."
      How the fak is this fair? Stars had a good thing going for them but if they keep handling problems that way, their future aint so bright.
      Well illegal things are illegal thing. There should be zero tolerance in cheating and fraud cases even if it creates 5$ of EV because it sets an example for others. I think the problem here is that his account was opened again later. According to Stars T&C they can close any account if they want to as bars can choose their customers. They can't freeze his funds tho. And I don't know whether his funds have been seized or his account just closed.
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      Originally posted by la55i
      Okay so pokerstars can close your account if they want to.. Still you have to be able to withdraw your funds.
      He didn't said that Stars hold his balance. He wants to be refunded with all the money he ever deposited there. :) )
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by T3rMiT3
      Originally posted by la55i
      He didn't said that Stars hold his balance. He wants to be refunded with all the money he ever deposited there. :) )
      Yes, every single dime they took from me, because if this is the case that I am not welcome ( or whatever scammy reasons they have) , they should have banned me then that day when they asspaired with fulltilt i would be fine with it and not after years of playing there generating rake and more than 2.5k euros deposits......with no problems they were taking them, what were they waiting for me to deposit as much as I can in that time until now and then ban me - still because of no wrongdoing, because some braindead support idiot decided to...I have filed a complaint to malta gaming authority because I have .eu account. I really don't give a shit aboiut Amaya, stars, tilt, if they wish to ban me not allow me to play so fucking be it, they are cancer for poker world anyway, but I want justice here, because I was played by them even if it was because of their laziness and uncapability,...
    • gormless
      gormless
      Bronze
      Sooo they didn't actually say this had anything to do with the alleged previous incident of you getting banned did they.
      My guess is either you or someone very close to you has done something recently that is a serious breach of tos.
      Or you chanced your luck creating another Full Tilt account after the merger without checking it was OK with them first.

You don't actually expect them to give you back the money that you lost in the games, right?
    • la55i
      la55i
      So you want all the money you have ever deposited there back :D :D :D :D That is just ridiculous.. You had fun with that money, you used it (lost it to other players). That money is gone. It is not your money, it is not pokerstars money, it is other players money now.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Talk to mulal32, he's an expert.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      meh whatever I don't expect anything...this whole thing is is just idiotic, and yes than money that went for "fun" here, and I made them a lot of rake more than I deposited , could have gone into another poker room to have "fun" or buy whatever,drink,smoke.. and even this was just a matter of time Im only lucky here to not have cash up there in that joker site, , and why does one play at stars anyway because of traffic,most of wannabe pokerstars donks with stars next to their names, at night CET all other rooms are empty, tourneys are sngs basically,etc .... and at least I would get strategy points for having fun elsewhere :f_thumbsup:

bye stars/tilt 4 ever donkey rigged EPT live stream cards chip reading implementing televised hands into rng.....gtfo :f_zZz:
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      making rake is the biggest problem here, I have made them more thank 10k$ rake, so they had use of me until now when I haven't deposited for a month, I made them money for years, so this is ridiculus, first milk me , then ban me and this what pisses me off the most, and if the case is banning me here because banning me on tilt, its their own fault not mine, but surely I think no one understands anyway...this just plain stupidity and unprofessionalism on their part ( they probably fired that guy with whom I was in contact with then, I wrote to him and got no answer), there is no justice with the greedmachine of pokerstars/tilt/Amaya......
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      hashtag update :D after filing a complaint to malta gaming a. they have reopened my account after almost a month, all of a sudden they have checked my account and found nothing breached, well at least there was one time on the river in my favor ;) GL
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      :f_drink:
    • Shumis1988
      Shumis1988
      Bronze
      I had very simular situation, i haved been banned for years from pokerstars and 2 years ago closed my fulltilt account! :)
    • richardmatura
      richardmatura
      Basic
      JOKER stars