This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Getting Ready for A Coaching Responsibility

• blackgeologist
      blackgeologist
      Basic
      I guess, everyone here is familiar with coaching though in relation to poker. Anyway, I will also be needing your advice in a different way. Actually, I'm assigned to implement development plans , improve employees potentials and working skills. For that matter, our department head wanted me to get ready with a coaching responsibility. In connection with it, my boss believes that I need to have a training to get fit and handle coaching effectively. I agree that he is correct with that. So, I thought of finding ways to get ready. Would you know any materials, books, or software that will help me about coaching? Please share your thoughts about it. Thanks and have a great day!
  • 1 reply
    • heavenlypretend
      heavenlypretend
      Basic
      Good day, I just recently bought a training tool from HRDQ store specifically for improving my negotiation skills. I believe they also have a coaching training tool available. You can check their profile online.