This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl10 KK BU

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG:
      $8.12
      MP2:
      $5.51
      CO:
      $3.12
      Hero:
      $10.25

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:heart: , K:spade:
      UTG calls $0.10, 3 folds, MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.70, 2 folds, UTG calls $0.60, 2 folds.

Flop: ($1.75) 2:diamond: , K:club: , J:club: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $1.00, UTG calls $1.00.

Turn: ($3.75) J:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $2.00, UTG calls $2.00.

River: ($7.75) 6:spade: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $4.70, UTG folds.

Final Pot: $12.45
  • 3 replies
    • Coreprime
      Coreprime
      Bronze
      NH,

go for value on all streets.
      No slowplay here cause you would allways contibet a K-high Flop as PFA, so you will do it with air as well as with nuts.
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      bet more on all streets
      flop 1.5 , turn over 3 in order you can shove river
      the board is realy drawy and you will get calls
      gl
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Bet the pot on flop and 3/4 pot on turn. If it's a real donkey you can even overbet it, he will call you anyway if he has the draw and fold anyway if he doesn't. It's a very flushy board so you should make him pay to see the next cards. I'd make it 2$ on the flop, pot would be 5.75 by turn, where I'd make it 5, then shove river. Ask yourself the question; Is my opponent a calling station? Then bet more. I don't think this makes me that readable since my opponents are very unlikely to pick up on the fact that I bet my good made hands hard against calling stations. They will still see me make smaller bets when I am contibetting and with my good hands when it is not a calling station I am up against.