Thumbs up Party

• Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I got a little thumbs up for Party to share with you.

The other day I wanted to cash out some money on Party, then find a message that goes something like: "This type of account is not approved for cashouts".

I then remember a mail I got some time ago about calling them to verify some information. I didn't want to so I wrote them a mail asking if they would call me. They replied the next day that they would contact me on the number I had provided them with.

2 days later I get a call from Party support and I verify all information. 2 minutes after we hang up my account is ready for cash out. I cash out and the cashout is approved within 2 minutes and I am now waiting for the money to reach my account.

Just a little happy story from me.

Thanks for brilliant support, Party.

Cheers,
      Kimber88
  • 10 replies
    • deezle
      deezle
      Bronze
      standard
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      maybe..

But compared to customer support I have experienced on another site, Titan, this is heaven.

Btw. The money was in my account two days later.
    • deving42
      deving42
      Bronze
      Hey, was just wondering which method you used to cash out, and which country you're located in. (not sure if that makes any differences when cashing out?)

Thanks
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      VISA credit card. Located in Denmark.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      Yes, I have to hand it to Party's support as well. I asked them to call me, then I hung up on the man twice, because i was too busy to speak :D But everything went well the 3rd time and I recieved my cashout in one day :)
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      cashout to moneybookers= 2-6h o.O
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      If you don't have moneybookers = infinity.
    • deving42
      deving42
      Bronze
      I signed up for a moneybookers account, but I have to pay for a wire transfer as I'm located in Canada.
      I'm not really looking to use my VISA on moneybookers, they charge 1.9% (not a big deal) but the damn credit card charges are like a 10% cash advance fee...or something ridiculous. Did a deposit once for 25$ and they charged me 5$ for the advance!!!!
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      what about paypal??
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      There is no PayPal.

For anyone interested in not paying fees:

PartyPoker.com does not charge for cashouts/deposits with Neteller which are INSTANT.

Visit Neteller.com for more info and to sign up for an account.

Regarding Visa/Banks/MoneyBookers:

There are longer periods for Visa/Bank and MoneyBookers because PartyPoker is an official company and operates on different standards with these payment methods (legal < illegal).

2-3 up to 3-5 days for cashouts with the credit cards can annoy you : )

For Canadians:

I would suggest Electronic Transfer for Canadians, which is a direct banking option. You have to get a checkbook to have all of the info available for the account registration.

It is secure because you get to verify two deposits made by PartyPoker.com to you. It is actually one of the best that can be offered as security.

In brief, you have your options and the rules are actually quite clear if you place your cursor on the "question mark icon" : )