Colors on HUD PT4

• ChaudFontaine
      ChaudFontaine
      Bronze
      Hallo,

I purchased PT4 and after i played whit no problems there was the 4.16.6 update and all the range colors on the stats disappeared. How do i get these back, only the red color ranges stayed...
      Now there is a reason why i ask question here because PT4 is unable to send an verification to my emailadress, maby someone can help me out with that probleme to ?

Mvg,

Chaud
  • 6 replies
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      If you're playing on Full Tilt or Pokerstars than as I understand it they have reduced the available colours in the HUD from 5 to 3 as part of the war on 3rd party software.

EDIT I'm talking about HM2, but presume its the same on PT4 as well
    • ChaudFontaine
      ChaudFontaine
      Bronze
      does that mean i can only set 3 colors ? or that only 3 kinds of colors work ? because i only get red and orange to work if i set red oroange and green
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      You should be able to set 3 colours each stat - https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=59278
    • ChaudFontaine
      ChaudFontaine
      Bronze
      I am not authorized to see the forum post because i cant recieve an verification email. i have been resending the mail but still not receiving it
    • 8runo
      8runo
      Bronze
      I don't have a PT account - the forum is open for me! (I checked "inPrivate" mode and still see it - so its not using my HM login details). I've got no idea why you cannot see the links.

This is what the posts say:

Hi,

I was reading a lot info and opinions about this but I´m still don´t have a couple of things clear.

1.-Could I use a hud with more than 3 static colours? I.e:

VPIP- Gren
      PFR-Red
      3Bet-Orange
      4Bet Blue

The colors never change.

2.- Can I have nash charts on a pop up?

Thanks
      1. Yes. The new rules are for the number of colors used based on the value of an individual stat and would not prevent you from using different static colors in your HUD.

2. Yes. There are NASH charts available in our Download Warehouse.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      A little bit late, but I moved you’re thread to the PokerTracker board.
      This way the PT supporter will find you’re thread faster.

Cheers,
      SDK1987