$20,28
      MP3:
      $23,36
      CO:
      $25,00
      BU:
      $23,10

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:club: , 9:club:
      MP2 calls $0,25, MP3 calls $0,25, CO folds, BU calls $0,25, SB calls $0,15, Hero checks.

Flop: ($1,25) 6:club: , A:club: , K:spade: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,89, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,89, 2 folds.

Turn: ($3,03) 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,16, MP3 raises to $7,00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $12,19
  • 6 replies
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Because you are against four players I check/call flop.
      Turn is a bad card for us, if he has A4 ect he now got TPTK. I check/fold.
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      i would check/call the turn instead
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      I thought about check/call turn, but if you hit your flush on the river will you bet/shove or just check/call him then? You face a really hard decision if you wan't to go broke or not because a boat is possible.

And MP3 is a really nitty player, will he stack off when we shove with any worse?

And if we don't hit it sucks because then we only beat a bluff witch is unlikely by looking at his stats even tough it's a small samplesize.
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      he is obviously not bluffing with those stats as you said. the point is with that hand you want to get to the river. hero is probably not getting huge implied odds and he is facing a difficult dicision on the river since he is OOP but i don't think it's worth betting the turn with probably no fold equity . the only way to bet the turn is represent Hero has a 6 since he is big blind and reraise his raise but i don't like that play unless there is specific read on opponent

in this case hero is BB and MP3 wants to get action with his hand, that's why he just calls the flop. After hero second barrels he shows significant strength so MP3 can now reraise big as he did and protect his hand or just build the pot.

if hero just check/calls the turn he is saying i give up this pot with his check and MP3 will probably bet small if he has a big hand or something he wants to get payed. Either way hero can call him and decide what to do on the river. if he doesn't hit at least he saw the river and he can check/fold. if he hits he can bet and fold only to big reraise ( the opponent is not a maniac )
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      I like your line. On the flop you have a monster draw and don't have to worry if the money gets in. The turncard sucks but I still bet here and fold to a raise.
      nh!

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      with a bet on the turn you're turning your hand into a bluff - you cannot call a raise (and your hand is still good against many hands that you could be facing)
      the fact that hes calling your flop bet doesnt say much about his hand
      I would def c/c the turn - no need to be agressive there (if you have him dominated with the KK he wouldnt raise the river, and if you dont you still have the nut flushdraw to count on without commiting yourself to the pot)