1 table coaching videos?

• Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Hey,i love the videos this site has to offer but alot of them are 4 or more tables and i would just like to ask for more 1table sng's or mtt because i like to have a full explanation from start to finish of everyhand and i can understand the situation alot more because you'll go into detail. I understand you guys are busy and i know playing 1 table at a time can be very boring. I'd really appreciate it though! ;) Thanks in advance!
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Abe1919
      Hey,i love the videos this site has to offer but alot of them are 4 or more tables and i would just like to ask for more 1table sng's or mtt because i like to have a full explanation from start to finish of everyhand and i can understand the situation alot more because you'll go into detail. I understand you guys are busy and i know playing 1 table at a time can be very boring. I'd really appreciate it though! ;) Thanks in advance!
      Hello Abe1919,

There are actually quite a lot of gold 1 table videos by Unam - and some theoretical Hasenbraten/xarry one tabling videos for NL. We will of course do our best to continue bringing new videos in all formats (such as 1 table videos) in the future!

Thank you for the feedback :)

Best regards
      SoyCD