This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

1 table coaching videos?

• Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Hey,i love the videos this site has to offer but alot of them are 4 or more tables and i would just like to ask for more 1table sng's or mtt because i like to have a full explanation from start to finish of everyhand and i can understand the situation alot more because you'll go into detail. I understand you guys are busy and i know playing 1 table at a time can be very boring. I'd really appreciate it though! ;) Thanks in advance!
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Abe1919
      Hey,i love the videos this site has to offer but alot of them are 4 or more tables and i would just like to ask for more 1table sng's or mtt because i like to have a full explanation from start to finish of everyhand and i can understand the situation alot more because you'll go into detail. I understand you guys are busy and i know playing 1 table at a time can be very boring. I'd really appreciate it though! ;) Thanks in advance!
      Hello Abe1919,

There are actually quite a lot of gold 1 table videos by Unam - and some theoretical Hasenbraten/xarry one tabling videos for NL. We will of course do our best to continue bringing new videos in all formats (such as 1 table videos) in the future!

Thank you for the feedback :)

Best regards
      SoyCD