Are hand evaluations gone?

• Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

I haven't been playing poker and following PS for a while, and I can't find the section where the coaches evaluate the hands, posted by the members. Is it still available?
  • 3 replies
    • FlyingDutchm1n
      FlyingDutchm1n
      Bronze
      No it doesn't exist anymore (unfortunately) they felt not enough people were using it so they got rid of it. There are still hand evaluation forums, where other pokerstrategists chime in on hand evaluations, and when coaches feel like it they can and sometimes still do also give their professional opinion on these hands. But it is no longer a pro evaluation forum in that sense, it no longer exists they got rid of it early this year or perhaps even last year already.
    • Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Hey FlyingDutchm1n,

Thank you for the reply. That's a sad story, i think besides the strategy videos and coachings, it was the most useful tool of PS.
    • Harrier88
      Harrier88
      Bronze
      Hi Johnis,

It is like FlyingDutchm1n said, the old hand evaluations were discontinued back in January for those reasons. You can see the news announcement from back then over here, which explains it in a bit more detail.

Sorry about that.