need some help please

• chimpy07
      chimpy07
      Bronze
      hi so i made an account at party poker cos i was sent an email saying i could get a 50 bucks bonus and 100 bucks i have to unlock now i have signed up and i dont seem to have the bonus i signed up about a week or 2 agao so it is not because im being impaitent

so any ideas where it is or how to get it let me know thanks :)
  • 9 replies
    • chimpy07
      chimpy07
      Bronze
      any one???????
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi chimpy07,

are you sure you checked your account correctly?
      You are already bronze so you already should have got your starting capital.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • chimpy07
      chimpy07
      Bronze
      no i had one in cd poker when i joined the site but this was a new one and i have not recived it as of yet is there some where where i need to fill in to give this site all the details if so do you know where?

it is for the party poker account
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      I understood but we do not support CDPoker as an affiliate.

what I meant was that as soon as you get your 50$ you turn bronze. And since you are already bronze the transfer should have already been made. It may could take about 12h for the money to arrive.

So please be patient.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • chimpy07
      chimpy07
      Bronze
      this was about 2 weeks agao i made the account and i was bronze before they even sent the email about the party poker account and when i firest joined they were doing this for cd poker i believe it was
    • chimpy07
      chimpy07
      Bronze
      here is a copy of the email they sent me: *snip*
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Oh i see.

You got your second starting capital.

please make sure that you enter all required information in your profile and your poker account.

Maybe you should also check your tickets (right hand side)
      Maybe the support tried to contact you

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • chimpy07
      chimpy07
      Bronze
      ok i had not filled in my account name on my list of names for diffrent sites so now i done that should it go on ??
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chimpy07
      ok i had not filled in my account name on my list of names for diffrent sites so now i done that should it go on ??
      Hi chimpy07,

Now that you have filled in your info (and written a ticket) the account should continue being processed.

Good luck with your new starting capital, be sure to follow bankroll management and don't lose it :) I can only recommend our hand evaluation forums, and coachings to help you make the most of your money!

Best regards,
      SoyCD