Currency exchange nowehre near accurate - AUD to EUR

• rubberduckie000
      rubberduckie000
      Bronze
      so since ive started running a blog and doing daily br checkups etc i noticed that pokertracker is not accurate at all. im playing micro spin n go's, playing on ps.fr so in euro, but my pt4 is being tracked in aud. Today im up 8.50euro and pokertracker graph is showing as $20.02 when it should be around the $15 region... im fairly sure its tracking every single game that i play, i cant see why it wouldnt be i never hit the "stop getting hands" button until im completely done for the day. anyone else have this problem before? any solutions?
      from memory i think just over a month ago i did try converting pt4 currency to euro to make things easier but all it did was change the total aud profit to euro without actually converting the difference - such as $25 to 25euro,,, how do i properly convert this, if i have games from the last 1.5 months i want all converted to euro and shown properly in graphs. thanks
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      I understand you're having a conversion issue but some of the particulars are a bit unclear - please see this to do some brief logging and include it when opening a support ticket: https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/PT4/general/how-to-submit-a-bug-report#pokertracker-4-log-files

For this sort of problem you can pretty much restart PokerTracker4 with logging enabled and open a report window or two. You don't need to actually play a game, we'd just like to get some basics on your setup. While doing the logging locate a report window entry or two you believe wrong or questionable and take a screenshot of it: How to create a screenshot

Make sure to get the entire PokerTracker4 window, don't zoom in on anything. We'll want to get original hand histories matching the screenshot entries but if you don't know where they are or what to send we'll go over that after getting a look at your log.

And if you have more than one database click "Database -> Database Management" and include a screenshot of that window too.