Looking for SNG material to learn from

• angalius
      angalius
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I`ve been playing SNGs for such a long time and recently I came back from a big break from playing poker and I`m ready to learn and play. I tried switching to zoom, but that was a mistake, SNGs are in my blood. I have a good knowledge in them and I all I need to do is put some heavy volume, but being just somewhat better than others is not ok.

So right now I`m looking for anything you can trow at me, posts, videos, any programs I can download and use, lectures,advices, seriously anything you could say is something I should definitely use for my study.

Right now I`m playing 1.50$ STT turbos, but I think I will move up to 3.50$ in like 3-4 weeks. I try to play around 50 games a day also besides that I play around 1500 hands in ICM master daily as well.
      I would say my biggest strengths are early game play, ICM, bankroll management and the volume I can put in.
      Weaknesses would be postflop game and midgame.

Give me knowledge, friends
  • 4 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I found 1 interesting video for you: Collin reviews STTs
      There you can see a old coaching of Collin Moshman about reviewing STT SNG’s
      Off course you can follow his coaching every Wednesday. You can learn a lot of it I think.

Also posting hands can help a lot to learn of feedback of others.
      Specific for spots in the mid game and post flop play it could be the best option I think.

I don’t know if you have check all our SNG Articles. Our articles about ‘Chip Value’ are useful for you for sure.

Hopefully this helps a little bit, but if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • angalius
      angalius
      Bronze
      Thank you SDK1987, I appreciate your answer and I will definitely have some future questions for you.
    • angalius
      angalius
      Bronze
      While watching collin review video, I wondered how much should I widen my opening range, since there are antes in the games right now?
      My opening ranges roughly would be -
      UTG - AQs AKo, 88+ and I would limp 22-77
      UTG+1 - AQo+ 77+
      MP - AJs+ 66+
      MP2 - KJs+, 44+, AJs+
      HJ - QTs+, 22+ KQo+
      CU - JTs+, 22+ KJo+
      BU - 78s+, 22+, JTo+
      and well SB is ussually pretty wide
    • Post removed