This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Looking for SNG material to learn from

• angalius
      angalius
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I`ve been playing SNGs for such a long time and recently I came back from a big break from playing poker and I`m ready to learn and play. I tried switching to zoom, but that was a mistake, SNGs are in my blood. I have a good knowledge in them and I all I need to do is put some heavy volume, but being just somewhat better than others is not ok.

So right now I`m looking for anything you can trow at me, posts, videos, any programs I can download and use, lectures,advices, seriously anything you could say is something I should definitely use for my study.

Right now I`m playing 1.50$ STT turbos, but I think I will move up to 3.50$ in like 3-4 weeks. I try to play around 50 games a day also besides that I play around 1500 hands in ICM master daily as well.
      I would say my biggest strengths are early game play, ICM, bankroll management and the volume I can put in.
      Weaknesses would be postflop game and midgame.

Give me knowledge, friends
  • 4 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I found 1 interesting video for you: Collin reviews STTs
      There you can see a old coaching of Collin Moshman about reviewing STT SNG’s
      Off course you can follow his coaching every Wednesday. You can learn a lot of it I think.

Also posting hands can help a lot to learn of feedback of others.
      Specific for spots in the mid game and post flop play it could be the best option I think.

I don’t know if you have check all our SNG Articles. Our articles about ‘Chip Value’ are useful for you for sure.

Hopefully this helps a little bit, but if you have more questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • angalius
      angalius
      Bronze
      Thank you SDK1987, I appreciate your answer and I will definitely have some future questions for you.
    • angalius
      angalius
      Bronze
      While watching collin review video, I wondered how much should I widen my opening range, since there are antes in the games right now?
      My opening ranges roughly would be -
      UTG - AQs AKo, 88+ and I would limp 22-77
      UTG+1 - AQo+ 77+
      MP - AJs+ 66+
      MP2 - KJs+, 44+, AJs+
      HJ - QTs+, 22+ KQo+
      CU - JTs+, 22+ KJo+
      BU - 78s+, 22+, JTo+
      and well SB is ussually pretty wide
    • Post removed