Mesqueezsta squeezing for 1k!

• MeSqueezsta
      MeSqueezsta
      Silver
      Hi there!
      I'm a 20yo guy from Latvia.
      Love lifting and poker. :spade: :f_cool:
      Im sorry, im not gonna go in this too deep at the moment, I will post more tomoroow.
      Shortly: Im just looking for more motivation to play, and i need to go to sleep right now, so i taught that making a blog will make me more motivated to my goal at the start of tomoroow!!!. Too tired to write down everything i have to say atm. sorry folks:(
      Goal: October profit:1k
      Starting BR: $50.03

ou yeeaah, and im not pro at english, so please don't judge me. :why:
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      The challenge looks pretty optimistic to win with a small bankroll 1k in a month.
      What for game format you going to play and how much experience you have with it?

Further I wish you all the best with you’re challenge :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • MeSqueezsta
      MeSqueezsta
      Silver
      Heey!

I'm starting with NL5 on PokerStars. Will try to move up faster than normally, by using looser BR managment. Feeling comfortable with my 10bi:f_biggrin: I have been playing poker for abou 4 years, started out when i learned it in elementary school. Was playing on my brothers account. For a year i was a loosing player, then i started to manage some profit! Red some books, watched some videos on Pokerstrategy.com aaand grinded a lot! :s_cool: In secondary school i grinded NL16 and i felt like a good for some times. It was the easiest game i have ever played back then. Now it feels harder @NL5. I remember when i had my first big cashou it was about $500. Big money for me when i was in secondary school. For that $ i get my drivers licence and for $50 i bought some beer to celebrate with my friend!:f_drink:

As I wrote yesterday, i have no motivation in myself, so i'm looking for some. I know that i can do grate things, i just need to work, work, and work on them!:truestory: I feel that i spend to much time just having fun with no reason, i better start working on my A game. :s_evil: The aiming 1K is a huuge money for me, and i know that it's gonna be hard to get it. But i know that i can do it, just need to work my ass off and struggle with no fears in me.

Played a 500 hands session, lol $3 profit!
      BR:$53