This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Mesqueezsta squeezing for 1k!

• MeSqueezsta
      MeSqueezsta
      Bronze
      Hi there!
      I'm a 20yo guy from Latvia.
      Love lifting and poker. :spade: :f_cool:
      Im sorry, im not gonna go in this too deep at the moment, I will post more tomoroow.
      Shortly: Im just looking for more motivation to play, and i need to go to sleep right now, so i taught that making a blog will make me more motivated to my goal at the start of tomoroow!!!. Too tired to write down everything i have to say atm. sorry folks:(
      Goal: October profit:1k
      Starting BR: $50.03

ou yeeaah, and im not pro at english, so please don't judge me. :why:
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      The challenge looks pretty optimistic to win with a small bankroll 1k in a month.
      What for game format you going to play and how much experience you have with it?

Further I wish you all the best with you’re challenge :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • MeSqueezsta
      MeSqueezsta
      Bronze
      Heey!

I'm starting with NL5 on PokerStars. Will try to move up faster than normally, by using looser BR managment. Feeling comfortable with my 10bi:f_biggrin: I have been playing poker for abou 4 years, started out when i learned it in elementary school. Was playing on my brothers account. For a year i was a loosing player, then i started to manage some profit! Red some books, watched some videos on Pokerstrategy.com aaand grinded a lot! :s_cool: In secondary school i grinded NL16 and i felt like a good for some times. It was the easiest game i have ever played back then. Now it feels harder @NL5. I remember when i had my first big cashou it was about $500. Big money for me when i was in secondary school. For that $ i get my drivers licence and for $50 i bought some beer to celebrate with my friend!:f_drink:

As I wrote yesterday, i have no motivation in myself, so i'm looking for some. I know that i can do grate things, i just need to work, work, and work on them!:truestory: I feel that i spend to much time just having fun with no reason, i better start working on my A game. :s_evil: The aiming 1K is a huuge money for me, and i know that it's gonna be hard to get it. But i know that i can do it, just need to work my ass off and struggle with no fears in me.

Played a 500 hands session, lol $3 profit!
      BR:$53