• samy2227
      samy2227
      Basic
      pokerstrategy.com is a trusted site?
      what i can do with this points..
      recently i downloaded SIDEKICK..and i have some kicks..what i can do with them?
      i need help..i am new player
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey samy,

To find out how our StrategyPoints (SPs) work. please visit this page.

If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to ask. :f_thumbsup:

Regards

Laz
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      basically you can do nothing with points here except get a higher status and watch videos read articles for status you achieve....otherwise they are useless
    • HunterBoy007
      HunterBoy007
      Bronze
      Yes!!!
    • claraagus
      claraagus
      Bronze
      I just want to ask about My StrategyPoints. Why my StrategyPoints from Winner Poker Room has not been updated since the 5th Oct till now?
      It's more 7 days and my StrategyPoints has not updated.
      How about My Strategypoints from Winner Poker room if it isn't updated?
      I dont know how much My Strategypoints and My Rakeback that I have acumulated until now? I'm very disapointed about it.

Thanks
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey ciaraagus,

We currently have a delay in our SP reporting from Winner. We don't envisage this being a major delay, however if you believe you are entitled to a status upgrade, then open a ticket with our customer support team. They will let you know what screenshots to provide so they can manually update your status.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Apologies

Laz