NFL week 15

• bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      I like the

saints +3 at the bears (thursday)

I like the packers to beat the jags ---take the money line not the spread
      the jags are a totally flat team right now they have allready punched the ticket on their season

tampa and alta will go under two good defensive running teams that are in the playoff hunt equals less than 44.5 points.

I like the niners as a 6.5 point dog vs the spread against miami. The niners just came off a win vs a good jets team and they team is behind their new coach singeltary. Miami has played alot of close games aswell.

the giants are a dog against the cowboys. the cowboys are desperate but I like the Giants to stomp out their playoff hopes. IMHO giants are a better team and if they dont win it should be a very close game. take the giants +3
      or if you are looking for value take them on the money line +135

I am not sure if I am going to bet on any of these but let me know what you think
  • 8 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Saints at bears.... I would actually skip it I mean it will be in chicago (cold, windy bad for brees and the passing game) and they may get way behind in time of possesion if they can't stop matt forte , it's a close game in my opinion.

Packers to beat Jags, I like it, I think Jags are already thinking of 2009 and green bay still has a shot to playoff.

Also like tampa vs atlanta.

Giants, I also like it a lot, they have owned the cowboys lately who will struggle to stop brandom jacobs without roy williams. And I don't think Giants will lose division games in a row.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      I really wish I could watch NFL games from where I live :(
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Have you tried sopcast? I actually saw a couple of games that way , was not too bad.
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      Saints at bears.... I would actually skip it I mean it will be in chicago (cold, windy bad for brees and the passing game) and they may get way behind in time of possesion if they can't stop matt forte , it's a close game in my opinion.

Good call alejandrosh I think the weather played a factor...
      It pushed but I didnt bet anyways
      It was a really good game, not great fball but it went to overtime

I watched the Scores forecast (those of you in canada know what I am talking about) with Sixero, McCalif and the Bear. They have an unreal record this year BTW.

I have decided to put some money on the Packers -130 or -125 (I forget right now) I dont want to bet the spread cuz it could be close and I am not loosing too much value.

I am going to take the giants +135 aswell.

Not going to do the under even though I still think it is a good pick
      And the niners are not worth the risk you never know which team is going to show up and miami is in the playoff hunt.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      ouch HB jacobs is doubfull this sunday against the cowboys , good thing they have that position covered with bradshaw and the other guy I can't remember right now. I still like the pick they have played good without Burress and I expect them to still play good without Jacobs.
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      pretty sure the other guy is ward. I am not worried. Did you hear about TO saying that romo and witten are having secret meetings to keep the ball away from him. What a donkey
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      haha that's the T.O we all remember :D
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Have you tried NASN on digital cable? If you have that see how much the package would cost!