[NL2-NL10] NL10 AKs bb calls flop QQ2

• 5 replies
    • mikelstwe
      mikelstwe
      Bronze
      yeah.

I believe he was only floating on the BB and his first-in raise post-flop seems really weak. It is very unlikely that he is holding a queen and I believe you are ahead here. So good squeeze.

nh
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hum, except minbets(1BB) I consider raises as raises and if I don't have a made hand I would fold, so I would fold this one. He might have a PP and against that we only have 6 outs and a BDFD. And I don't think I want to risk my 2.30 stack for 1.15 pot...

...however I might go broke on this board if I had TT+, because in that case I think I would actually have a better hand most of the time.
    • exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      Originally posted by burek2000
      Hum, except minbets(1BB) I consider raises as raises and if I don't have a made hand I would fold, so I would fold this one. He might have a PP and against that we only have 6 outs and a BDFD. And I don't think I want to risk my 2.30 stack for 1.15 pot...

...however I might go broke on this board if I had TT+, because in that case I think I would actually have a better hand most of the time.
      +1
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      +2 ^^

Its below half pot size but it's still a bet.. I fold here.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Jaime001254,

Your flopraise is way overbetting the Pot and you can lose a lot of money with this. Just reraise to $1 and call if you can get the odds for 5 outs or something.

Folding on the Flop is also an option but I think you will fold too often then when someone donkbets but folding is surely not wrong with OCs

If he calls, check behind to see the River and play accordingly there.

Best regards,
      Gerv