This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Refound my love for poker

• zenule
      zenule
      Bronze
      It's been 2 years since I stoped playing, now I am back and very happy that I started again. I only wish I could have linked my pokerstrategy and pokerstars account...
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello zenule

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can maybe help you with giving more information about your favorite game.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • cassio20
      cassio20
      Bronze
      Same thing happened with me Zenule, had stopped for quite some time I think even more than 2 years and now that I am back am feeling really good with myself, never letting it go again!

I am actually going through the same thing with ps, however I got my titan poker account linked to it so I am pretty happy about that.

Welcome and good luck at the tables!:f_drink: